Jew Gideon Falter Is Provocative At Pro-Palestinian London Rally, Plays Victim And Tries To Have Met Police Chief Fired

This vile Jew was deliberately and provocatively wearing his skullcap as he walked past a pro-Palestinian march. In his version of events, he was walking home from a synagogue and it was just a “coincidence” that he happened to come across the march.

A police officer told Gideon Falter that he risked “antagonising” the situation because he was openly Jewish. Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden suggested that Scotland Yard had been “disrespecting” Jews. There were calls for Sir Mark Rowley, Commissioner of Police of the London Metropolis, to resign from the likes of Jonathan Turner, chief executive of Lawyers for Israel, and Suella Braverman, the former Home Secretary of Indian descent, who married the Jew Rael Braverman.

Falter complains that police officers allowed pro-Palestinian (anti-genocide) protestors to call him and his friends “scum”, “disgusting” and “Nazis” as well as shouting “lock them up”, and he says of the officer who warned him of inflaming the situation, “How dare he pick me out because I’m Jewish — and tell me where I’m allowed to walk?”

Falter is the Campaign Against Antisemitism boss who had Alison Chabloz prosecuted and put on trial in 2018 for posting songs on YouTube that gently mocked the brazen lies and cheek of the most outrageous Jewish Holohoaxers, and she was eventually jailed for “antisemitism”. At her hearings at Westminster Magistrates Court there were Jews and pro-Zionist demonstrators who were happily calling Chabloz’ supporters “scum”, “Nazis”, etc.

What the hell does Falter expect when his fellow tribesmen in an occupied land are conducting a genocide, bombing hospitals, schools, mosques, churches and refugee camps, and massacring countless thousands of women and children? If he prances about in his skullcap alongside the marchers, he’s hardly likely to be praised by these activists who are not happy with the genocide that his coreligionists are perpetrating.

He whines about being advised to step away, yet is so intolerant of ‘goyim’ rights that he will pull Jewish rank and privilege to prevent the ‘wrong’ type of songs from being posted on social media.

6 Likes

As usual, they cry out in pain as they strike you.

2 Likes

The only thing that sucks about this is that England is catering to Muslims and immigrants.
This arrogant kike is just being treated the way white Brits are now well accustomed to being treated (courtesy of Jews and traitors).
I do like watching to see how this outburst against Jews goes down: we get to see what forces will be brought down on any anti-Jew movement and it gives a better idea on what type of things to expect as the table turns on Jewish supremacy.
Right now it’s mostly kevetching .
I’m curious how the legal department (or even military and Feds) will get utilized as it progresses.
It will reveal a lot.

2 Likes

unfortunately that’s the only thing that’s going to save them from Jew enslavement. White People suck.

1 Like

Aren’t the Jews aware of this?
Do they wish to relinquish power in England and Europe. ( and USA, Canada, and Down Under. All of the euro based white countries are getting g rearranged with buckoo riffraff. And have been for years.
But if Muslims are the key to eradicating Jew power, i can’t imagine Jews wanting to give up their control. Without England, they lose the backing of the UK (the analbeads who started Israel in the first place) in the event Israel is attacked.
I think that the Muslims were created as a tool to mediate the ultimate functioning of Christians- to ultimately dismantle Christianity at the whim of some shotcallers.
For whatever reason, I associate the Saudi’s with kikes. Their disdain for eachother is feigned .
The amount of money they make is simply too much for Jews to not be involved.
To circulate the wealth amongst Jews. Wherever there is. Oh $$$, you can bet that Jews are very close by, salivating and maki g ima s for it, especially if it isn’t actuallyt theirs already.