Jew George Soros Thinks "Globalists" Are Gaining Momentum

Originally published at: Jew George Soros Thinks “Globalists” Are Gaining Momentum | Infostormer.com

The New York Times just did an interview with the diabolical Jewish billionaire George Soros. He’s claiming that Jewish globalism is gaining momentum.

I disagree with Soros. There is a total rejection of Jewish globalism everywhere around the West but Soros thinks he can get the dumb goyim to buy back into it with his billions of shekels and gay Jewish tricks.

Whatever.

Hopefully this old kike will just die. I’m sick of hearing his stupid Jewish bullshit.

6 Likes

Hopefully all of us here will get to see this demons death soon.

5 Likes

4 Likes

He only thinks that because he banned everything everywhere, but J-Woke people haven’t just disappeared. I have discussion about Jewish power with my friends every day.

3 Likes

What hubris and arrogance.

1 Like

I’d like to see “globalists” gaining momentum… just after the trapdoor opens and just before the noose tightens around their necks.

1 Like

It takes a nation to rise up against semitic ideas to put these weak power hungry kikes on the verge of losing their influence worldwide. Luckily we are seeing that in Germany again with the AFD party. Even the jews are complaining how the normal German citizens have these “absurd racist far right ideas” yeah maybe because they dont want their wives and daughters raped and killed by foreigners, frankly no one wants their country overrun by dirty migrants. Maybe now they’re thinking they dont need them running their country either. So called men of the united states should take note.

Globalism has, among many other things, allowed human trafficking to proliferate so much due to the endless traffic of ships around the world in all directions stacked full of those shipping crates. We just heard the other day how 35 people were found dead in one of the crates. There is no way they can all be searched properly. This allows the perfect opportunity for these scumbag traffickers to get their ‘product’ through. I bet 3/4 of it is for the sex trade, which of course the jews control as well.

1 Like

Globalization with Soros characteristics is gaining traction. Open borders will produce a worldwide international tax free marketplace. Whites wont be replaced, they too will have a cart to sell their wares, all white Peddlers will be welcomed globally. Jews will prosper big time along with those who have special merchandising skills. Those with big or small noses will have a free pushcart.

What do you mean? Whites in EVERY country are being replaced. Sending in migrants then making laws to protect them, even turning away when they kill or rape civilians. Taking the white man out of work because the aliens somehow need the jobs more? Zionist occupied governments are taking away free speech from whites, remember you cant say nigger or illegal alien now in the United States in public without getting arrested! The jews sure do make this “international open border tax free market” look pretty to all the greedy “im not racist i swear” average millennials but in the long run its going to turn into a globalized communistic world order, with of course, the Jews pulling all the strings.

1 Like

There should be a safe place for whites in this racially chaotic world. Demographics are changing, whites are now obvious minorities. It is wrong to abuse a person for sins of their fathers. Respect must be shown to a once proud race.

1 Like

There will be and already is no “safe” place for whites. Their end goal is no whites…