Jew Filth Peddler Jerry Springer is Dead

Originally published at: Jew Filth Peddler Jerry Springer is Dead | Infostormer.com

The Jew Jerry Springer is dead. He died of cancer.

BREAKING: Jerry Springer dead at 79 after cancer battle https://t.co/Adc5XwYItS pic.twitter.com/WJxuC64xTt

— Page Six (@PageSix) April 27, 2023

It is only fitting that he died of cancer because his horrible daytime television show that rose to cultural prominence in the 1990s was a cancer on America. His show was a carnival of degenerate stupidity and always concluded with him lecturing the audience with a “final thought.” It didn’t matter that his “final thought” included no actual real thought, that was part of the joke. He would conclude his “final thought” by disingenuously telling the audience to “take care of yourself and each other” even after he deliberately paraded a bunch of staged retardation in front of the viewer.

Jerry Springer, the well-known American TV host, has died at the age of 79.

The presenter was famous for his tabloid talk show, named Jerry Springer, which he always ended with the catchphrase: "Take care of yourself and each other".https://t.co/qJ4kaX3hxX

📺 Sky 501 pic.twitter.com/Xdbh07chhI

— Sky News (@SkyNews) April 27, 2023

It is sad that there are all sorts people praising this Jew and the horrible degeneracy he spread within the culture.

Even right-wing people are sad at his passing.

Like WTF is this from the DC_Draino guy?

Jerry Springer has passed away at 79

Gen X and Millennials grew up watching his supremely entertaining shows when they stayed home sick from school

He was an American cultural icon

If his show was around today, he’d have billions of viral views

Rest in Peace Jerry pic.twitter.com/h5EZkhAkcS

— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) April 27, 2023

There are some who know better and accurately described Springer for what he really was.

Jerry Springer is dead. A jew that enriched himself promoting the worst elements of society. Making millions to degrade social norms in a sick carnival that always ended in a sanctimonious monologue meant to wash his hands of the filth he just shoveled into your living room. pic.twitter.com/c8gdCqCKUW

— Devon Stack (@Black_Pilled) April 27, 2023

Springer was indeed nothing more than a Jew peddler of filth and moral decay.

So here’s my final thought on the subject. I am glad this Jew is dead and I hope he rests in hell for all of eternity. The world is better off that he is dead.

7 Likes

All that jew ever did was get filthy rich humiliating the goyim. It disgusts me that people are upset. BTW Devon Stack is on Odysee with his Black Pilled Insomnia Stream, he`s the best.

6 Likes

A truth bullet… perfect description of that parasite.

5 Likes

Rest in piss. Now his tribe has to venerate this parasite.

5 Likes

I had a relative who used to live in some apartments near the studios in Toluca Lake, CA. One day one of his neighbors, a teacher and aspiring actor who did a lot of work as an extra in films, was walking towards work (the studios were very close) with a Nazi armband and Dock Martin boots. My relative said, ‘what the heck are you doing!’ His friend replied that a talk show was doing a show about Nazi’s and they didn’t expect many to show up, so they needed extras to dress up and cause commotion at the program.

Most of these programs were staged.

5 Likes

Great story! I know those apartments you referred to.

The demons in hell are now chanting, “Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!”

4 Likes

You should bitch-slap your relative for being a sell-out cuck.

3 Likes

He is personally responsible for the degradation of American culture.

He helped to make freaks the norm instead of the freaks and mental retards they are.

Now the media hold them up - trannys, niggers, obese, mentally ill, dysfunctional - as paragons of virtue and role models that all of us should emulate.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.