Jew David Rothschild Calls Out "White Man" Jeff Epstein

Originally published at: Jew David Rothschild Calls Out “White Man” Jeff Epstein | Infostormer.com

Looks like the Jew David Rothschild hasn’t gotten the message that White people are no longer buying the whole “my fellow White people” scam. He called out the White male Jeff Epstein for sexually abusing minors even though Epstein is not White, he is Jewish.

Republicans liked how Acosta helped powerful white men sexually abuse minors, and then pin blame on people who tried to help, but were disappointed that Acosta did not adequately attack the victims.

— David Rothschild (@DavMicRot) July 12, 2019

This is just an old Jewish trick of Jews projecting the evils of their own race on to Whites.

But look at some of these responses.

Jeffrey Epstein isn't white. He's jewish.

— Goy the Butcher (@AndrewB99376335) July 13, 2019

Epstein isn't white. He is jewish. Just like:

Les Wexner
Leon Wieseltier
Harvey Weinstein
Mark Halpren
Woody Allen
Anthony Weiner
Matt Lauer
Al Franken
Bryan Singer
Roman Polanski
Louis CK
Bob Weinstein
James Toback
Richard Dreyfus
Jeffery Tambor
Andy Dick
and…

— CharlieKirkSuperFan (@CharlieKirkFan) July 13, 2019

They're jewish though

— KoD (@KinsmanofDusk) July 13, 2019

pic.twitter.com/zcEBbbvrC0

— Eternally boycotting Israel (@PlatniumMags) July 13, 2019

Even though the Jewish machine is frantically trying to shut down all free speech on the Internet, there’s millions of people out there who already know what’s going on with these Jews. The cat is already out of the bag. It’s just surprising that a Rothschild of all the Jews is slow to understanding this. All that Jewish inbreeding must be doing something to lower their IQs.

7 Likes

The Jews are desperate. The internet has outed their skullduggery. they overplayed their hand over and over and it’s FINALLY catching up with them… everywhere i go i speak of their evil deeds and treachery… i wish that my father were still alive so that i could tell him that he was right about the filthy jews.

4 Likes

Of all the kikes to comment, it was a ROTHSCHILD!

That tells me that we’re getting very close to the man behind the curtain! This scenario is akin to all of the henchmen having been taken out and the mastermind being left to fend for himself. It appears that the populace is overdosing on roth (red) pills.

4 Likes

Off topic @MightyWhitey but have you seen this?

LiveWire Electric Motorcycle | Harley-Davidson USA

2 Likes

I hope he keeps his chin up!

1 Like

i don’t trust HD engineers. they are morons and their management, evil money grubbers. fuck harley! i hope that they go out of business for building a lemon engine, the Twin-Cam.

1 Like

2 Likes

bs

3 Likes

Jews are “white” only when they are caught doing bad things, but become jews again if they are being praised for humanitarian work, or something like that.

When are we getting rid of those damn kikes, anyway?

3 Likes