Jew Billionaire Bill Ackman Wants US to Intervene in Ukraine

Originally published at: Jew Billionaire Bill Ackman Wants US to Intervene in Ukraine | Infostormer.com

The billionaire Jew Bill Ackman wants the United States to intervene in Ukraine.

Bill Ackman says it's time for U.S. troops to defend Ukraine and set a 'real red line' https://t.co/z5U0wPNS5a

— CNBC International (@CNBCi) February 28, 2022

He’s also encouraging bank runs on Russian banks.

I wouldn’t want to keep money in a bank that can’t access the SWIFT system. Once a bank can’t transfer or receive funds from other banks, its solvency can be at risk. If I were Russian, I would take my money out now. Bank runs could begin in Russia on Monday. #StandWithUkraine

— Bill Ackman (@BillAckman) February 26, 2022

Hey Bill, if you hate Russia so much, why don’t you encourage Israel to send its military into Ukraine? Or better yet, why don’t you go to Ukraine and fight yourself? They’re accepting applications as we speak.

The Jews over and over again want the goyim to fight their battles for them. They look at us like we are cattle. Ackman is no exception.

1 Like

I hope the US does not get involved in this, we have fought to many wars over the last 100 years.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.