Jew Alan Dershowitz is a Vile Zionist Kike Piece of Shit

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-alan-dershowitz-is-a-vile-zionist-kike-piece-of-shit/

As a result of the Jeffrey Epstein court documents being unsealed, the Jew lawyer Alan Dershowitz has become a significant subject of discussion. As most of you know, he is mentioned numerous times in the documents. He is said to have taken part in the sex parties that Epstein arranged. He was also Epstein’s lawyer. There are some interesting clips of him being shared.

In an interview with Kim Iversen, she asked Dershowitz about Epstein being a Mossad asset. He comically denied that Epstein was a Mossad asset while admitting that he worked for Israel.

Kim Iverson @KimIversenShow asks Alan Dershowitz

"Was Epstein Mossad?"

Dershowitz "I've been working for Israel since before you were born."

Iverson "Did Epstein kill himself ? "

Dershowitz: "No of course not … I mean, yes he did." pic.twitter.com/mxGjbjNvTT

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) January 5, 2024

Obviously Epstein was a Mossad asset. Dershowitz is just lying here.

In a Fox News interview, he angrily denied various allegations made against him by switching the subject to Hamas.

Dershowitz actually responded with "but do you condemn Hamas?" to the r*pe allegations against him lmaopic.twitter.com/GxaNWyFQ9F

— Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT) January 4, 2024

In another Fox News interview he said that he was introduced to Epstein by Lady Rothschild lol.

Alan Dershowitz says that Lady Rothschild introduced him to Jeffrey Epstein. How big is this shit show? pic.twitter.com/qc26WZw1em

— Freyja™ (@FreyjaTarte) January 5, 2024

He’s also admitted having received a “massage” at Epstein’s house but claimed that he did not like the “massage” and complained to his wife about it.

🚨 Alan Dershowitz Admits on Video He Got A 'Massage' At Epstein's House from a Middle-Aged Woman

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM? pic.twitter.com/qoUucx2fz7

— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) January 4, 2024

Does anybody actually believe that?

I concur with Jake’s thoughts.

I don't think Alan Dershowitz was a victim of Epstein's blackmail operation I believe he was part of it

He openly admits to having served Israel for many years before meeting Epstein and even brought him to Israel

— Jake Shields (@jakeshieldsajj) January 4, 2024

It is hard to say exactly what role Dershowitz played with Epstein and the blackmail operation, but it is fairly clear that his role was significant. He was his lawyer for a reason.

It is also worth noting that during the COVID-19 hoax, Dershowitz said that you had no right to refuse taking the deadly fake vaccine shots. He literally claimed that people could be forcibly injected.

Remember these words from Alan Dershowitz and then see my next post under this: “You have no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right not to wear a mask, and if you refuse to be vaccinated, the state should have the power to take you to a doctors office and plunge a needle… pic.twitter.com/9cIxa390vc

— Kagens Looking Glass ™ (@KagensNews) January 5, 2024

He may even represent Israel at The Hague next week.

Meet Alan Dershowitz, tipped to be Israel's lawyer in The Hague next week. pic.twitter.com/ZARcCVVf7s

— Lowkey (@Lowkey0nline) January 4, 2024

Netanyahu’s top pick lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, to defend Israel at ICJ pic.twitter.com/jBio7uPEtB

— OnePath Network (@OnePathNetwork) January 5, 2024

🇮🇱🇺🇸 Israel Contemplates Hiring Alan Dershowitz for Representation in ICJ Genocide Case

In other news…

Epstein Docs: ""Epstein forced then-minor Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a close friend of Epstein’s and well-known… pic.twitter.com/boX6xuAGPn

— DD Geopolitics (@DD_Geopolitics) January 4, 2024

Dershowitz is just a vile Zionist kike piece of shit. There’s not much more to say about him. I hope he dies and burns in hell for all of eternity.

7 Likes

which is why, Trumpstein hired him… “It’s a big club and you ain’t in it…”

Since Mr. Trump took office, Mr. Dershowitz has frequently visited the West Wing, consulting with the president and his top aides on various issues, including the Middle East and the Mueller inquiry.

3 Likes

Dershowitz is a stereotypical slimy jewish lawyer. Many politicians and high profile people were blackmailed by Epstein and Dershowitz, but I believe Trump just used lack of judgement and common sense when hanging out with these swarthy scumbags.

1 Like

oh, come on…why does everyone keep giving pos, Trump a free pass on his evil betrayal?

4 Likes

We must not make any more excuses for Zion Don. He is a liar, a con artist, a narcissist and a coward. He should be the one in jail, not those people who went to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 to defend him.

Dershowitz is like an anti Semitic caricature of a jew, with his beady eyes, ugly face, kinky hair and whiny, nasally voice. I can only imagine what kind of jewish perversions he has engaged in with shiksas over the years.

4 Likes

can you imagine the young white girls who had to endure this creature shoving his crooked cock into them? We’re not really hearing much from these women who were trafficked as children but there’s a lot of them.

4 Likes

and he’s a big boy now, responsible for his actions and decisions but The Trumpies keep making excuses for him. I expect this from the Fox News watchers but not from the folks here.

4 Likes

You can bet the pedophile jew has had sex with kids and even wants the consent age lowered to 14.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/dershowitz-defends-97-column-claiming-statutory-rape-an-outdated-concept/

3 Likes

I said Trump was a fool with poor judgement and little common sense. How is that giving him a free pass?

2 Likes

Because Trump intentionally betrayed MAGA and his supporters over and over again to a treasonous level. It’s not just because he’s a dupe it’s because he’s a sociopath. Trump plotted with Pompeo to MURDER ASSANGE.

Candidate Trump never entered The White House. He betrayed all of his campaign promises… a leader sets the tone for his administration.
trump advisor

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.