Jeremy Corbyn Attacked by Jews For Attending Black September Ceremony

Originally published at: Jeremy Corbyn Attacked by Jews For Attending Black September Ceremony | Infostormer.com

The Jews are going after British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn because the Labour party is quickly becoming a hard leftist anti-Jew and anti-Israel party. They are attacking him for attending a wreath laying ceremony in memory of Palestinians from the Black September organization back in 2014. They were responsible for killing Israeli athletes during the 1972 Munich Olympics.

BBC:

Jeremy Corbyn has refused to apologise for being present when a wreath was laid in memory of some of those accused of the 1972 Munich terror attack.

The Labour leader has been criticised over the 2014 event in Tunis, with Israel's PM Benjamin Netanyahu saying he deserved "unequivocal condemnation".

Mr Corbyn said he had attended to take part in a ceremony honouring innocent victims of a 1985 Israeli air strike.

And he condemned the Munich attack, describing it as "appalling".

Mr Corbyn has faced fresh questions about the 2014 conference after the Daily Mail said he was pictured with a wreath near memorials to members of the Black September organisation. The Palestinian group killed 11 hostages from the Israeli Olympic team and a West German police officer during the 1972 summer games.

Asked about calls for an apology, he said: "I'm not apologising for being there at all."

Yeah Corbyn is not going to apologize for attending a ceremony honoring men who stood up to the Jewish menace. That's because he is literally Adolf Hitler. This has the kikes flipping out because there is a very good chance that he could be the next British prime minister.

When he gains power he is going to order all Jews in the United Kingdom to be arrested and thrown in concentration camps. That is why I fully support Corbyn. He is on a holy crusade against the filthy kikes!

5 Likes

With their countless watchdog organizations Jews have normally been extremely effective in squashing any kind of criticism. This is rather pleasing for me to see them squirming in terror over Corbyn’s unapologetic nature. Exposing jews to truths is like a vampire burning in a morning sunrise.

3 Likes

they’ve been shittin their arses from him since he first became leader.

1 Like

You’re right about all those jew watchdog organizations. I don’t know of any other ethnic group that has so many “councils”, “agencies”, “congresses”, etc set up all over the world like the jews have. There must be literally thousands of them, and they are all in constant communication with each other in case there is a localized outbreak of Goyim Knowing.

jew%20who%20can%20see

5 Likes

If Corbyn wasn’t an “anti semite” before this organized jew persecution against him he ought to be one by now. Too bad the PLO doesn’t have the ability to launch any more attacks against the kikes like that Munich Olympics hostage taking event. West Germany in the 1970s was not exactly the Fourth Reich but it was almost a paradise compared to what’s going on there now.

2 Likes

just found this…

4 Likes