Jeff Epstein Committed Suicide According to Official Autopsy

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jeff-epstein-committed-suicide-according-to-official-autopsy/

The official autopsy report on Jeff Epstein’s death has finally been made public and it concludes that he committed suicide.

NY Post:

An official autopsy shows that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself by hanging, authorities said Friday.

The 66-year-old pedophile died in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan last week, according to findings by the city Medical Examiner’s Office.

The multimillionaire was being held on federal sex-trafficking raps that could have sent him to prison for 45 years.

The autopsy and other evidence confirmed Epstein committed suicide, the ME’s office said without elaborating.

Officials said earlier this week the autopsy had been completed but that the medical examiner needed “further information” before determining Epstein’s official cause of death.

Esptein was found with a bed sheet wrapped around his neck. It had been tied to the top of a bunk bed in his jail cell, and he was found kneeling, leaning forward, creating a lethal noose.

I’d like to know why the medical examiner needed “further information” before making an official conclusion. And why would it take a full week for them to obtain this information?

There is literally nothing about this suicide narrative that adds up.

They want us to believe that Epstein was successfully able to hang himself on a bed post and break his neck with soft sheets.

They want us to believe that it was just a coincidence that he was let off of suicide watch prior to this happening.

They want us to believe that it was just a coincidence that the guards fell asleep for hours when all this took place.

And they want us to believe that there is nothing suspicious at all about there being no video footage these events in a prison of all places.

Even mainstream figures on Twitter are calling out this bullshit.

From what we know: 1. Epstein was taken off suicide watch 2. His cell mate was moved the day before 3. Both guards fell asleep 4. The camera malfunctioned. This scenario is, literally, unbelievable. Therefore I do not believe it. Something else happened here

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) August 15, 2019

The FBI Has announced a crackdown on Conspiracy Theorists. Waiting for them to shut down that group of conspiracy nuts who are propagating the insane belief that Epstein killed himself.

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) August 16, 2019

The whole story is implausible.

But since The New York Times says that anybody who questions the suicide narrative is a dangerous conspiracy theorist and probable terrorist, that’s what we’ll be told over and over again. It doesn’t matter that this is the same newspaper that promoted false conspiracy theories about Donald Trump and Russia for the past couple of years.

This shit just keeps getting crazier and crazier. I don’t know what else to say at this point.

10 Likes

That jew-kike has been whisked off to Israel, with a new face and a new identity. Bye the bye, where is the jew bitch Ghislaine Maxwell? You know, the yenta who procured those underaged shiksas for Epstein and his clients Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Alan Dershowitz?

7 Likes

She was reportedly spotted in Los Angeles at an In-N-Out Burger reading a book about dead CIA men a few days ago. Whole thing looked like a ridiculous joke. She could very well be in Israel as we speak.

7 Likes

Then again, he could be at GITMO. Here’s a link to an SGT Report on this possibility: YouTube

3 Likes

The Medical Examiner’s Office has plainly been given its orders.

5 Likes

@SonOfHeydrich I understand that medical examiners are among the most venal of public officials. Many of them are not even medically trained, they are appointed through political connections.

5 Likes

Another clown world angle to this whole bizarre story is why did Epstein have this portrait hanging on the wall in one of his residences?

Was he boasting about extorting and blackmailing Sleazy Willy for all his sexual deviance for the helpful intel to the Mossad?
I think it was a more or less a ceremonial trophy to prove the corrupt power they have over anyone who they allow in to any position of power.

Those two must of had one weird relationship.
BTW I’m going to meme the sh_t out of this later.:sunglasses:

Here’s the original if anyone wants to use it.

6 Likes

Shot in the back 42 times. Worst case of suicide have ever seen. :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

This whole Epstein shit-show proves once more that ZOG is real. It’s not just a conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

Jew Lawyer Lisa Bloom, Gloria Alred’s daughter, is representing some “victims.” We can watch one Jew try to pick the bones of a dead Jew (Epstein). The United States would be better without Jew Lawyers.