Japan to Embark on an Era of “Mass Foreign Migration” - modernity

The Nihon-jin are in for a few shocks…

5 Likes

This is so depressing… on the up-side: I have a liberal college “friend” who no longer likes me because I’m a Nazi racist. whatever… He had to flee NY Shitting because of criminal Niggers and is now fleeing Washington state to Japan with his Japanese wife because of Niggers and liberal politics. Soon he’ll realize that there’s nowhere to run. lol…

7 Likes

It is sad to see but this story did make me laugh… those liberals just never learn .

3 Likes

the left…

5 Likes

Be sure to remind him of this. I’m pretty sure it applies to all niggers, no matter what country they are in. Maybe in Japan they will be more honorable and polite.
Uhhhhh, on second thought, I doubt it.

3 Likes

He looks like a pair of clown shoes. He not only doesn’t look like a female, he doesn’t even resemble a human being.
Hahaha!!!
He looks like a joke waiting to get put on paper for people to laugh at, mock, and ultimately banish him from modern society.

IMG_3902

2 Likes

They usually wind up shooting themselves in the foot , which is great, because republicans will never grow solid enough testicles to go in and wipe them out.

1 Like

Looks like Japan finally caved and bowed to the pressure of One World ZOG - which is hell bent on making sure there are NO high IQ ethnic majorities anywhere.

2017:

UN badgers Japan again: Take more refugees!

TOKYO (Reuters) – The U.N. refugee agency has urged Japan to resettle more asylum seekers, its chief said on Monday, pressuring the country to help solve a global crisis after giving refugee status to just three people in the first half of the year.

Human Rights Watch badgers Japan to take refugees….

From 2019:

Pope Gets Japanese Blowback When He Tells Them to Welcome Refugees

Fast forward to 2024:

Japan to admit 820,000 foreigners in transportation, logistics sectors; eases current regulations

The Japanese government has announced plans to admit up to 820,000 foreigners in the transportation and logistics sectors under its skilled worker visa over the next five years which is more than double the previous estimation for the five years.

How soon before those new “refugees” start calling the Japanese racists, colonists and xenophobes and demanding rights for themselves over the Japanese?

2 Likes

Thats definitely the playbook… Soros actually published info packs for migrants telling them how to exploit the system.

2 Likes

This is a common ruse… "they’re just coming here to work! " … “They’re doing work that we won’t do!” … “We need them to save our economy!”…

2 Likes

He needs to be apprehended, forced to reveal some of his deeds, and quickly executed on live pay per view tv so that millions of people who were displaced by this serpentine jizzball can tune in to watch him either—-
Hung. Shot. Blown Up. Guillotined.
Bludgeoned. Robbed and Humiliated… or whatever — to death and feel a sense of closure over the destruction this reptoid monstrosity has caused.
His highest henchmen should be thrown in to make it all the more worth tuning into watch. The ratings might be the highest of all time for PPV sales.
Oh, and his son should have to pay back for a lot of the damage his dad has caused.
That should just about clear his bank account. Maybe he could eke out a living doing Celebrity Businessmen Boxing or sword fighting on PPV if he needs some extra spending money.
George Soros should Not get a grave or tomb. His remains should be sent on a Bezos rocket straight toward the sun to assure total annihilation of this morbid entity once and for all.

1 Like