Jamie Foxx Reportedly Left Blind and Paralyzed From Vaxx

Originally published at: Jamie Foxx Reportedly Left Blind and Paralyzed From Vaxx | Infostormer.com

There are now reports stating that Booty Call actor Jamie Foxx was left paralyzed and blind because of the COVID-19 vaxx.

"Safe and effective. https://t.co/n8yB0xK2lc

— Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) June 1, 2023

Two years ago Hank Aaron died after his jab and nobody made the connection. Last year Damar Hamlin dropped on live TV and nobody made the connection. Now Jamie Foxx is rumored to be severely injured from the jab and nobody is making the connection. What's it going to take?

— The Architect. (@TheMarcitect) June 2, 2023

That really sucks for this WHITE-hating bigoted piece of shit.

So sad to hear of these reports stating that he’s a brain dead vegetable now.

Maybe he can sue the vaxx manufacturers for doing this to him. Or wait I forgot. The government gave them immunity from any and all lawsuits lol.

Even after we have seen numerous examples of athletes, actors and other notable people dropping dead and developing major health issues after taking the shots, people continue to deny reality. There are still people claiming that you are a conspiracy theorist if you state the obvious fact that these things only started happening in large numbers after people took these injections.

We really have no way of knowing how bad all of this is going to get. There will however be millions of people who are going to have their lives cut short because they stupidly believed the lying Jewish media and the lying Jewish government.

They literally said that you were “selfish” for not taking experimental, untested injections for a fake pandemic. It just defies belief that people were so gullible and stupid.

9 Likes

Good, I hope no sympathy for the White hating nigger. I hope he’s drooling on himself in his vegetative state.

As I have said before, my idiot boomer brother and uncle took the jew poison. My brother almost died and has brain damage from the vaccine and will live in a nursing home for the rest of his life. My uncle died 3 months after getting vaccinated and came down from some mysterious “blood” disease. Both were healthy before getting the clot shot.

7 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, Foxx held book signings during the scamdemic and wouldn’t allow anyone in without proof of “vaccination.”

7 Likes

My experience is similar. I told my entire family and everyone I knew in March of 2020 that the entire thing was a fraud and a hoax. My family laughed out loud and called me crazy. The “vaccine” was still a year away, but I told them not to take it. Most of them did.

Now one brother is dead (just weeks ago) from a heart attack and another has cancer.

8 Likes

Cancers will EXPLODE in the coming years from this Jew-Death-Jab. Everyone now knows someone who’s been injured or died from this fake vaccine. A Cornell brainwashed guy I know said that the benefits far outweigh the vaccine side-effects.

5 Likes

These are social media “influencers” who pushed their followers to get jabbed. Most look young.

4 Likes

when the death-jab starts decimating mankind, they’ll just blame it on a new covid variant that coincidentally causes the same diseases that are on the Pfizer Covid adverse reaction list.

6 Likes

8 minute video about what we all went through that will make your blood boil:

3 Likes

I have mixed emotions about the virus / ‘vaccine’ depopulation agenda. The most disturbing aspect was the mob mentality of humanity that was clearly part of the scam from the beginning. they knew that stupid vaxed humans would attack the non-vaxed to help force compliance. Like I previously stated: I almost got into a fist-fight with several of these p’sos. Then there was the local government from cops to commissioners promoting the vaccine.

They shut down the dmv and I had to get a motorcycle registered. the first thing that asked me over the phone is if I had any sniffles or signs of a cold et… I told them: “I’M NOT ANSWERING ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS” to which they replied: "I’ll put you down as “xxxxx”. I can’t remember what the stupid cunt said but I replied, “NO, don’t put me down as anything…”.

so it was maddening as Hell and no one knew how far they’d go with Death Jab mandates but I’m glad this happened. I want these shit-bags depopulated. I hate their fucking guts. They’re the same scum who wanted to force the vax on us so fuck them. die die die… furthermore, humanity IS overpopulated and I’m an animal guy . I hate the jew-owned slaughter houses and the meat munching, beer swilling masses who don’t give a fuck about anything. DIE MOTHER-FUCKERS DIE.

Lastly, I now know that viruses don’t cause disease they’re a symptom of disease. Rabies, Covid, The Flu et. ALL BULLSHIT. The last thing I’ll do is take another evil “vaccine” . I got bitten by a jealous wild raccoon and I wasn’t worried about Rabies. It’s the fucking Rabies shot that will give you Rabies just like how hepatitis vaccines gave gays AIDS. Virus illnesses are a Jew $$$ money scam.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.