James Woods Tells Senator Hirono To Go Fuck Herself

Originally published at: James Woods Tells Senator Hirono To Go Fuck Herself | Infostormer.com

Somebody on Twitter finally had something intelligent to say about that dumb bitch Senator Hirono. That person just happened to be James Woods.

This is the type of political commentary that we need more of. Stupid emotionally unhinged whores like Senator Hirono need to be kept in check!

5 Likes

You can always count on James Woods for some straight talking. It’s a pity he held back, he could have bought Pearl Harbor and her forebears into it. The yellow peril walk among us and there are a few vets still alive who lived through the horrors of Japanese prisoner of war camps.

4 Likes

Wow, just wow…being a US Senator was once a prestigious and highly respected position. But thanks to the XVII and XIX Amendments it’s been turned into a joke - just like everything else the jews and “progressives” touch.

1 Like

James Woods is one of those increasingly rare people who speaks plainly and tells the truth.

2 Likes

God bless James Woods and his Twitter pulpit. I would have done the same, but I burned my Twitter account when I told a black pastor that poverty doesn’t cause crime, but niggers do.

4 Likes

LMAO bro!!! Did u get a response?

2 Likes

I got kicked out before I could read the response.

1 Like