Israel's War Cabinet Meeting Yet Again

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/israels-war-cabinet-meeting-yet-again/

The Jews seem conflicted as to how to respond to the Iranian attack against their beloved Zionist diaper faggot regime. There was speculation that they were going to launch attacks as early as last night but those attacks did not materialize. Their war cabinet is meeting again today.

Israel's war cabinet will meet on Tuesday to discuss the response to Iran's attack over the weekend, an Israeli official said.https://t.co/SG2EeW9GjU

— The Jerusalem Post (@Jerusalem_Post) April 16, 2024

The Jews are also begging other countries to put sanctions on Iran and to declare Iran’s military a terrorist organization despite the fact that they bombed Iran’s embassy in Syria first.

BREAKING: 🇮🇱 Even though Israel was the first to bomb Iranian territory, now Israel's foreign minister has written to 32 countries calling for sanctions on Iran’s missile program and the designation of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization. pic.twitter.com/Pmwnt9JObT

— Megatron (@Megatron_ron) April 16, 2024

If any entity should be sanctioned and designated a terrorist organization it should be Israel.

We’ll just have to see how this develops but there are numerous Jews demanding some type of retaliatory attack against Iran. Most likely they will do something because these Jews are totally unhinged and out of control.

3 Likes

What the media aren’t reporting is that Israel provoked the attack:

“On April Fool’s Day, Israel struck an Iranian annex building next to the Iranian embassy in Damascus, Syria, killing 16 people.”

For Israel, Iran is the Big Prize - they’ve been agitating for the U.S. to attack Iran for decades - while Iran has done everything in its power not to provoke an attack.

Unfortunately, idiots in Jew controlled congress are busy sending billions to both Israel and Ukraine - both controlled by Jews.

As this is tax season, and I just paid federal and state taxes:

I wish to state for the record that I highly resent paying a penny of taxes to defend people who’d gladly see me and my kind wiped off the face of the planet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.