Israeli Rabbi Calls to Genocide Gaza, Says Torah Demands Killing Babies

https://www.eutimes.net/2024/03/israeli-rabbi-calls-to-genocide-gaza-says-torah-demands-killing-babies/

Israel’s top rabbi in Jaffa, Eliyahu Mali, on Thursday issued a call to genocide all Palestinians in Gaza and said the Torah demands the killing of men, women, children and babies.

Israeli journalist David Sheen reports: “Israel’s top rabbi in Jaffa calls to genocide Gaza: ‘Don’t leave a soul alive … not only 14, 16-year-old lads … also the next generation. And those who create the future generation.’ Asked ‘Babies too?’ He responds ‘Same thing. You can’t outsmart the Torah.’ ”

1 Like

Well, just wait til some Muslims start mentioning that the Quran says it’s kosher to wipe out Hebes.
The Jews will label them as antisemitic fanatics. Funny , but last I checked, Arabs are Semitic people, too . Funny how no one ever mentions that tidbit of information.
Perhaps the Semites are the biggest “Antisemites” . Of them all.

2 Likes

They like to hijack words… holocaust is a greek word they’d patent if they could… most of them are east European, watching Netanyahu , a polish jew born Mileikowsky murdering actual semites and claiming antisemitism is on the rise is deeply ironic…

Clearly they’re already doing this with a thin veil of humanity obfuscating their genocide.

It’s time for the Arab World to unite and holocaust these Jew demons once and for all.

1 Like

Would he whistle that same tune if it was Jewish babies getting whacked?
By his standards, ifnit is really true that Hamas people killed Jewish babies on October 7th; 2023– then wouldn’t Hamas possibly be following God’s commands?
If killing babies is cool and biblical, I mean. Or does it only apply to Jews killing other peoples babies?
These people are whacked in the head.
Too many family Holocaust recognition nights growing up, I guess. They love to tell morbid, often far exaggerated or fabricated stories to eachother (and us, too) and dwell on it all religiously.
They have made “the Holocaust” into an actual religion in itself.
I guess that’s how they remain consistent in being kicked out of every country they occupy. They breed themselves to be grudge holding control freaks who get under peoples skin after a while.

Muslim worlds response to Gaza has been pretty lame.

1 Like

this basically… anyone that believes in old books claiming to be the words of God is already lost.

1 Like

I think that they do actually worship stories they have convinced themselves that their ancestors wrote (but didn’t)z.
And they worship newer stories, like Holocaust tales, even if they’ve already been deemed fabrications by experts . It doesn’t matter to them . If it’s oroben that only 1.2 million “Jews” died in ww2, and most of them from typhus and starvation , they will still teach 6 million.
Fabrications written and reprinted in ink are religious icons to them:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Talmud, as it is today, was compiled and put together within the last 200 years. 300 tops. The things mentioned in there couldn’t have been contemporary in the ancient times they say they were written.
They seem to worship The Lie, as a force in itself.
It’s so bizarre.
I know people who are of “Jewish” heritage who aren’t subversive kikes and don’t seek to harm anybody . But the kikes—- their bullshit knows no bounds…

1 Like

absolutely… even smart people fall for religion bullshit.

It really doesn’t matter whether they literally believe their myths or not. They certainly find them useful.