Israel Releases Photos Claiming to Show Babies Killed by Hamas

Originally published at: Israel Releases Photos Claiming to Show Babies Killed by Hamas | Infostormer.com

Israel has just released photos claiming to be evidence of the 40 Jew babies allegedly killed by Hamas. As expected, the photos prove nothing. Two of them look like photos of burned animal shit and another one is just a blurred baby picture. It does not prove the Israeli war atrocity propaganda of 40 dead Jew babies with many of the Jew babies allegedly decapitated.

Here are the other two photos.

![|1024x682](upload://grcsYH39rDW8pp8zhGZLIO5Muyx.jpeg) ![|922x587](upload://i77RTMKOvK1WivFZNIdIDBP7kGj.jpeg)

The Jew weasel Ben Shapiro is pushing these photos as final proof when it is definitely not final proof.

You wanted pictorial proof of dead Jewish babies? Here it is, you pathetic Jew-haters. Israel will minimize civilian casualties. But Israel will not allow the pieces of human shit who did this to live. Every ounce of blood spilled in Gaza is on Hamas. pic.twitter.com/G5XxsTmois

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) October 12, 2023

People are rightly skeptical of these photos.

If Israel had a photo of the scene of the crime of 40 beheaded babies, you better believe they would share it.

All did we got is some blurred pic with zero context. Did they burn a dog and get a baby out of the morgue because everyone called out their lies?

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾🎗 (@Partisangirl) October 12, 2023

The bottom line is that Jews have a track record of pushing extreme lies so there is no reason to believe that they are telling the truth about anything let alone this craziness about 40 dead Jew babies with their heads cut off. I guess this is the best they could do to back up their bullshit propaganda.

8 Likes

that’s probably a Palestinian baby burned by Jew phosphorous bombs. Regardless, even if it were a Jew baby I would care but not very much. Jews slowly roasted hundreds of people alive trapped in the elevator shafts on 9/11.

Syrian Girl is great. I think JewTube banned her.

5 Likes

The photo looks like a dog or some other animal.

Below are the real pics of the beheaded jews.

7 Likes

Only the dumbest Sean Hannity boomers could possibly believe any of those Hamas atrocity stories being generated by the Zionist regime and its accomplices in the junk news media.

3 Likes

Hey Shapiro! How about going over to Israel and show Hamas a thing or two? - put your money where your big mouth is.

Oh, no - that’s right - you want us goyim to die for your cause while you and your fellow Jews remain safe in the U.S.

It isn’t Hamas that’s making me a minority in my own country, ushering millions of destitute, violent sub-African men into my homeland or working to take away my free speech and gun rights.

Israel is not my problem. Go fight yourself instead of trying to draw in the U.S. military.

4 Likes

Ben Shapiro is going nuts about this conflict. I’m surprised he hasn’t done a show in an IDF uniform. The guy needs to take some meds before he smashes everything in his condo.

2 Likes

It has already been deb00nked as a complete hoax. The picture was made by AI. From what I’ve seen on Twitter, people have found the background of the pic was literally a picture of a puppy in a bed which they swapped out with a picture of overcooked beef brisket using an AI. The chutzpah of these jews…

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Most authentic photo to date

1 Like

Uh oh here we go again lampshades and soap time.

2 Likes

HuH - reminds me of Obama’s birth certificate - which was clearly poorly photoshopped, to “prove” he was born in the U.S.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.