Israel: Ethiopian Jews Riot After Ethiopian Jew Gets Shot by Cop

Originally published at: Israel: Ethiopian Jews Riot After Ethiopian Jew Gets Shot by Cop | Infostormer.com

A racist Israeli cop who has virulent hatred of black skin, shot and killed an unarmed Ethiopian Jew teenager. This has resulted in widespread protests and riots by Ethiopian Jews who are rightly angry at the horribly racist Israeli society that they live in.

The Times:

Hundreds of Jews of Ethiopian origin gathered in Tel Aviv last night as police braced for a third night of violence after clashes across the country.

Parts of Israel have been brought to a halt by the violence that began after the shooting of an 18-year-old Ethiopian Israeli by an off-duty officer, an incident that the community claims is symptomatic of the harassment and abuses that it faces.

Binyamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, called for calm after clashes at some of 23 protest sites. Demonstrators overturned and set fire to cars and pelted the police with stones, who responded with stun grenades and tear gas. About 110 officers and 30 protesters have been injured, and more than 130 people have been arrested.

The problem Israel has is that they have not accepted that diversity is a strength. They must come to grips with their racism otherwise Israel will not survive into the future.

I mean, these Jews claim that diversity is a strength everywhere in the world, so for them not to accept this idea in Israel is deeply concerning. These Ethiopian Jews are being oppressed by evil racists like Benjamin Netanyahu and I fully support them fighting for the rights they deserve. This type of injustice must not stand.

5 Likes

this is part of the war “for the hearts and minds” of african savages with a very predictable outcome. the jews thought that they’d have created a “greater israel” by now and that they could dilute their diversity but instead they have found themselves captives on a tiny patch of sand with jew-niggers none of which are accepted into the racist, tight-knit jewish community… but how on earth did these savages become jews? are there rogue jew missionaries in Africa converting the niggers and saving them from Islam?

well, i think i’ve found my answer:

The most ancient communities of African Jews are the Ethiopian, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jews of North Africa and the Horn of Africa.

In the seventh century, many Spanish Jews fled persecution under the Visigoths to North Africa, where they made their homes in the Byzantine-dominated cities along the Mediterranean coast. Others arrived after the expulsion from Iberia. Remnants of longstanding Jewish communities remain in Morocco, Tunisia, and the Spanish cities of Ceuta and Melilla. There is a much-diminished but still vibrant community on the island of Djerba in Tunisia. Since 1948 and the war to establish Israel, which aroused hostility in Muslim lands, most other North African Jews emigrated to Israel.

5 Likes

Theyre literally being Jewed over…you just have to laugh…

2 Likes