Israel Doing the 9/11 Attacks is Now Being Openly Discussed

Originally published at: Israel Doing the 9/11 Attacks is Now Being Openly Discussed | Infostormer.com

Check this post out. The post has received over 59,000 likes at the time of publishing.

Rumors are circulating that the Israeli government orchestrated 9/11 as a false flag attack to get the United States Military involved in their conflicts in the Middle East. Do you believe that is possible? pic.twitter.com/0jikvOfrjX

— Matt Wallace (@MattWallace888) November 16, 2023

They aren’t rumors though. The post describes what actually happened. The Jews are also threatening to do something similar again.

Netanyahu warns of terror attack in west if Israel loses to Hamashttps://t.co/68ZMEWDlXY

— The Cradle (@TheCradleMedia) November 14, 2023

The genocide the Jews are doing in Gaza have caused many to reevaluate their perspective on the 9/11 attacks. Take in point what we saw with that old 2002 Osama Bin Laden letter going viral.

It is very good that people are now openly talking about how Israel played a major role in the 9/11 attacks. They absolutely conspired to do these attacks in order to drag the United States into endless Middle East wars for their benefit. Israel was obviously the primary beneficiary of the attacks and they even had their own agents film the attacks as they happened.

I get that the Twitter “Community Notes” feature is still propping up the official Jew narrative, but that narrative is crumbling. The Bin Laden videos that surfaced after the attacks were widely exposed as fakes.

Here are some responses of interest.

The Mossad agents arrested dancing and recording on 9/11 shows at the Minimum they were aware the attack was taking place

Benjamin Netanyahu also said the attack is great for Israel

— Jake Shields (@jakeshieldsajj) November 16, 2023

This pretty much explains Israel's role in it all, without getting into the physics debate. https://t.co/uWkeYi1bhQ

— Lucas Gage (@Lucas_Gage_) November 16, 2023

That’s literally exactly what happened

— BLM Tel Aviv (@net_n_yoohoo) November 16, 2023

Worth observing. pic.twitter.com/ZncRP7AEBu

— Mike Anthony (@ZenArkana) November 17, 2023

pic.twitter.com/7zQb89yMRG

— Underlord (@da_underlord) November 16, 2023

Interesting pic.twitter.com/mVVbgezeyI

— Kareem Medhat (@kareem_medhat) November 17, 2023

At this point, I’m not sure it is even possible for the Jews to do another big 9/11 type false flag terrorism attack in the West. Too many people would just assume the Jews did it.

7 Likes

They got caught when building #7 fell and so learned that these complex false-flag terror attacks are risky especially with everyone carrying video cameras with them 24/7… I’m sure that BushCo are still worried about being brought to justice. Another botched false flag might just open a REAL investigation.

I want to see two things before I die: Bush, Cheney and others hanged for 9/11 treason, Israel destroyed and the Jews holocausted for real. That’s my short list. my long list includes the end of the IRS and Federal Reserve. As long as these these things continue, freedom is not possible.

6 Likes

Watch 911 missing links

3 Likes

Also 9/11 Mysteries.

1 Like

Solving 9/11 by Christopher Bollyn. The best book on 9/11. If you dont like to read, at least go to Bollyn.com and look at the pics.

2 Likes

Angled cut on main steel beam from high temp. explosive. WTC

3 Likes

I showed someone this pic and they maintained that the beam was cut by clean-up crews. if so that’s the worst job on Earth. a torch doesn’t leave all that melted steel dripping down the column.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.