Israel Bombs UN Food Distribution Center in Gaza

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/israel-bombs-un-food-distribution-center-in-gaza/

The Jews just bombed a UN food distribution center in Gaza.

At least one @UNRWA staff member was killed and another 22 were injured when Israeli Forces hit a food distribution centre in the eastern part of #Rafah south of the📍#GazaStrip

Full Statement ⬇️https://t.co/oHTpJcve4s pic.twitter.com/19wfeeqh2I

— UNRWA (@UNRWA) March 13, 2024

The Jews claim the attack was justified because there was a Hamas commander there.

Israel said that a UN food distribution center in Southern Gaza was targeted by an airstrike, resulting in the death of a Hamas commander, according to a Reuters report on Wednesday.https://t.co/UxVY7FaEwJ

— Khaama Press (KP) (@khaama) March 14, 2024

It is not justifiable to bomb a food distribution center because you think a single enemy commander might be among the people there. This is yet another insane war crime committed by the Jews and it is unbelievable that they have the nerve to justify such an atrocity with this pathetic justification.

I mean who was the Hamas commander they claim was there? It doesn’t appear as if they’ve even identified a specific Hamas commander. I doubt there was any Hamas commander there and this was just a story they made up. All of this just shows how weak and low effort their propaganda has become.

I guess the Jews are saying some random police officer was the alleged Hamas commander. They claim he was stealing food while offering no evidence.

IDF announces it has assassinated Mohammad Abu Hasna, Hamas official in Rafah who was responsible for seizing humanitarian aid and distributing it to Hamas fighters https://t.co/U8wQuBXjPS

— David Daoud (@DavidADaoud) March 13, 2024

The Government Media Office in Gaza strongly condemns the cowardly Israeli crime of assassinating Nidal Al-Sheikh Eid, the head of the Emergency Committee in Rafah, and Mahmoud Abu Hasna, the deputy head of police operations, in a targeted attack on a vehicle in Rafah yesterday.… pic.twitter.com/A35XEQdDr7

— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) March 14, 2024

Whatever, I don’t believe a damn thing the Jews say or claim. What reason do we have to believe anything they say? Everything they say or claim must be assumed to be a lie unless proven otherwise.

4 Likes

You ever notice how when Jews fuck up somehow, it’s never a benefit to anyone but them? They never fick up something and accidentally give someone TOO much of anything good, like money, or space to live in , or an u expected tax return… etc…
No, it usually COSTS somebody. Anybody BUT them. Ya notice that?
They could have accidentally shipped on an extra load of food or clothes.
They could have accidentally saved the lives of Palestinians and hostages by mistakenly discovering a new underground tunnel.
They could have really done something nice and accidentally blew a few of their own planes out of the sky ( but if it’s Jews, they may accidentally shoot down a jet liner full of people just leaving Israel… who aren’t even Jewish.
When Jews fuck up, somehow it always benefits them, at least in their own minds. They WANT as many Palestinians killed as possible. They don’t mind if some UN or USA helpers were destroyed when the food supply got shot to hell. To them; the goyim includes All people BUT them.
One day in the future I am sure that some people will have many accidents occur in Israel’s direction. It won’t be very giving … just taking and demolishing chosen humanoid entities. And burning their riches.
And it especially won’t be FORgiving… toward all the fuck-ups they have deposited over the years.
Will we see that in this lifetime .?
It doesn’t hurt to be optimistic about it while we are still here.
They’ve built up a LOT of interest for the fuck-ups they accumulated (including the US ship in 1967 and several American lives).
IMG_2054|400x400 IMG_2066IMG_2054

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.