iRobot to Eliminate 31 Percent of Staff

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/irobot-to-eliminate-31-percent-of-staff/

iRobot announced that they are eliminating 31 percent of their staff after Amazon abandoned a deal to buy the company.

JUST IN – Amazon terminates iRobot deal, vacuum maker to lay off 31% of staff — CNBC

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 29, 2024

Companies keep firing people but at the same time, I keep hearing reports from the Jewish media and the Jewish government about how great the economy is doing.

People who follow the economy more closely than I do are saying the same thing about the layoffs.

BREAKING: Amazon has terminated its acquisition of iRobot and the vacuum maker will be laying off 31% of its workforce.

The deal was valued at $1.4 billion and iRobot's CEO has announced he will be stepping down.

Layoffs continue to spread across every industry. pic.twitter.com/8qEI9OufVv

— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) January 29, 2024

Layoffs are happening everywhere yet we are told that unemployment is still around three percent or something. These are totally fake numbers which is fitting considering everything about the American economy is fake and based off of debt. America is literally a land of fat debt slaves.

Now, 49% of credit card holders carry debt from month to month, up from 46% last year, per Bankrate.

— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) January 29, 2024

5 Likes

The economy is crumbling. Where I live there are homeless tents everywhere and everyone pays for their groceries with EBT cards. I’m like the only person paying cash when I go to buy food. I see women in fur coats and others who look very well-off using EBT cards to pay for everything.

3 Likes

how is this going to work with tens of millions of migrants flooding our borders? They’re going to be on perpetual welfare because there aren’t enough jobs. Having said this, I’m seeing more job listings that require the applicant to be English/Spanish bilingual. I also noticed that in Walmart they have a not more Spanish speaking invaders working there so the diversity shift has just started in earnest. No job for YOU White-man.

2 Likes

It seems to me the economic situation is much worse now than it was during the early 1930s in the Great Depression. Back then there were “Hooverville” camps and Kansas farm families escaping the Dust Bowl by driving to California in broken down old trucks. But you didn’t see the widespread homelessness, debt and deterioration of society like you see now.

There isn’t any revolutionary leader like Hitler, Mao, Lenin or Mussolini ready to take over with their army of followers. So at this point I’m going to say the situation will just continue to worsen until society literally falls apart. Some White people will escape the worst of it by forming small, isolated communities like Orania in South Africa, while colored savages run wild in the lawless streets of cities with rolling blackouts, no more police and no more trash removal.

1 Like

There are no more mom and pops places, the jew corporations like Amazon have bought most of them up or put them out of business. Greed and corruption will be the downfall of ZOG.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.