IRL death threats against the Reichprinzessin, yours truly

In before I asked for it, I was helping a neighbor move out and left my door open. I have a WWI era battle flag along with a modern era flag that I take to soccer events and a scarve from the Brasilian Domination. DN bitch walked into my house for a water bottle, I was giving out as a courtesy, and figured out that I was that cracker bitch getting her mail in a Trump Pence 2020 shirt. (Say what you want about InfoWars but they use great cotton, compfy as fuck). If i don’t burn said Trump shirt tonight and support some no chance democrat for prez, I will be killed. Lol, wut? Cant do a damn thing but, maybe, no, refuse to honk.

8 Likes

Honk honk WTF. People think we’re extreme lol look in the mirror libtard.

7 Likes

If this goes bad, remember I fought for my people. Deus Vult, Sieg Heil. 1488 eternal.

8 Likes

I’m fucking scared and unarmed but this seems to be a dindu on dindu thing unrelated to early events. Suprised, not suprised.

1 Like

I feel like such a THOT for this thread. All is good. I will do better on my posts reminding myself that this is not FB and to not bring personal struggles to this community.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what went down but if death threats were involved you should call the police immediately.

Always be armed and ready in your home.

6 Likes

Rest In Peace all jokes aside fuck people’s opinions I carry a Swastika Zippo around with me I’m not worried about lemmings feelings.

5 Likes

You should have closed the garage door as the twat was making her threats.
Now you can’t leave. Any last words?

2 Likes

@Bear1563
Post cancelled.

2 Likes

Farthest thing from it. Im new here but have been a long time DS member.
In my 50 years of life, I’ve never truly hated anything until i understood the jew.
Every foul thing in our lives is a symptom of jew subversion.

5 Likes

Sorry for accusation @Bear1563. I get a little jumpy sometimes, nothing against you.

What was your name at the DS?

2 Likes

Police don’t care about black vs white crime in my town. Hands tied. Got a tbi 2 years ago and they did nothing. Now I am a white minority. Bags packing. Heading Northwest.

5 Likes

Polar Bear. NP. I don’t blame you guys.

3 Likes

@Bear1563
You should post more. Don’t be silent, That’s what they want. A silent majority that is afraid and quiet.

4 Likes

For an alleged “Neon” Nazi death threats and all kinds of attacks are among daily routine. You should better get used to it…
By the way. I’m not sure if it’s deliberately, but your nickname is not correct at all. You have to add an “s” between “Reich” and “prinzessin”. Reichsprinzessin is the correct term.
Usually i don’t like to be the smartass, but it would really look much more impressive when it is written correctly.
Apart from that, stay strong and hold your head up high. Alles wird gut :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Guess it’s time to get a gun. Those n words all have tons of cousins and you never know who “knows somebody”. I’ve had a bad experience with one kicking my door in because I told his cousin to stop slamming their apt door so hard.

3 Likes

We should all carry a protection item but stay within the law sir. We need you ready and able. No need to carry a firearm if you don’t have permits which I don’t believe are necessary but we live in ussa. Bear mace or a solid fixed Blade will suffice, until you get proper paperwork(i know a drag).

3 Likes

I realized that misspelling too after the fact.

1 Like

Once my shoulder is 100% (broke on ice going to library last winter). I want a crossbow.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support, it means alot. Knowing I am not alone in this current year gives me strength to carry on. Hail Victory!

4 Likes