Iran Enriching Uranium Beyond Levels of Broken Nuclear Deal

Originally published at: Iran Enriching Uranium Beyond Levels of Broken Nuclear Deal | Infostormer.com

Iran has announced that they are enriching uranium beyond the levels of the nuclear deal that Donald Trump pulled out of.

AP:

Iran on Saturday said it now uses arrays of advanced centrifuges prohibited by its 2015 nuclear deal and can enrich uranium “much more beyond” current levels to weapons-grade material, taking a third step away from the accord while warning Europe has little time to offer it new terms.

While insisting Iran doesn’t seek a nuclear weapon, the comments by Behrouz Kamalvandi of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran threatened pushing uranium enrichment far beyond levels ever reached in the country. Prior to the atomic deal, Iran only reached up to 20%, which itself still is only a short technical step away from weapons-grade levels of 90%.

The move threatened to push tensions between Iran and the U.S. even higher more than a year after President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew America from the nuclear deal and imposed sanctions now crushing Iran’s economy. Mysterious attacks on oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz, Iran shooting down a U.S. military surveillance drone and other incidents across the wider Middle East followed Trump’s decision.

Granted, the nuclear deal was a pretty terrible deal but I seriously couldn’t give a shit how much uranium Iran is enriching or not. The only reason anybody is freaking out about this is because the Jews in Israel perceive Iran as their most formidable enemy in the region. So it is in their interest to prevent them from getting access to advanced nuclear technology.

But honestly, India and Pakistan already have nukes and they’re a bunch of low IQ brown savages. I’d be less concerned about Iran having nukes than those two countries.

Oh well, I guess this means Trump is going to push for a big war against Iran in the name of freedom and democracy. Because how dare the Iranians violate the terms of a deal that he pulled out of.

7 Likes

Strange how ZOG says they don’t want the Iranians to develop nuclear weapons, yet provoke them to the point where they have no choice but to develop nuclear weapons. :thinking:

4 Likes

Benzion Mileikowsky is obsessed with Iran.If anywhere requires regime change is Washington and Tel Aviv.

4 Likes

We always seem to ally ourselves with the biggest snakes on the planet - Israel, Saudia Arabia, England, etc.

3 Likes

No matter how strange these Iranians may appear to Western people, they are still more trustworthy to me than any of those swamp creatures in Washington.
The Persian people once were quite progressive and there is still a lot of potential left. If the USA had not messed around so much in Persian politics back in the 1950s / 1960s and had left them alone instead, maybe that disastrous Islamic revolution would have never happened.
With its economic potential Iran / Persia would surely be a modern wealthy country today. But all these ZOG wars, the sanctions, the forced isolation of the last decades led to this menacing situation we have today. It’s a big shame what had been done and still is done to the Persian people. They have all reasons to hate the USA, Israel, Saudi-Arabia, or the UK.

4 Likes

No non white nation should ever be allowed to possess nuclear weapons,ever!

i heard china get a ton of its oil from there and Iran might allready have nukes that why Trump cancled the bombing they could really hurt the jews with all there rockets theve been building all this for child trannys lol