Iran attack shows Israeli deterrence policy ‘shattered’, Netanyahu critics say

“If it had not been so well choreographed, if it had been a complete surprise, I think fewer missiles would have been taken out and others would have got through. And I think while it is definitely a cliche to say Israel is completely indebted and dependent on the US, it is also true that if the US and other allies had not stood alongside Israel we would have seen a different outcome.

“The fact that Israel had to rely on a coalition contains a message: that you can’t imagine it’s always going to be like that.

“I don’t think people have grasped that properly before. That without American support there is really no way for Israel to maintain its security paradigm in way that it has.”

1 Like

I think that it was a minimal attack designed to get Israel to waste valuable weaponry on drone attacks that would most likely get intercepted .
They know that if one single Jewish person dies, the Jews are just impulsive and crazy enough to launch a huge offensive with all their backup.
Persians are the most intelligent people in that region of Central Asia and mid east and can easily play a patient Putinesque waiting game with a good strategy to make Israelis waste a lot of their weaponry on cheap drone attacks.
IMG_4282

2 Likes

Apparently only the HSM’s had a target and they were successful, also read some info that outside the message sent by the HSM’s (We can bypass your defence system and hit our target) the drones were used to test the Iron dome and expose battery positions,

3 Likes