Inside Edition Crew Gets Robbed by Niggers in San Francisco

Originally published at: Inside Edition Crew Gets Robbed by Niggers in San Francisco | Infostormer.com

Inside Edition was doing an investigation on crime in San Francisco. They planted GPS devices in items that were eventually stolen by niggers. It resulted in some very funny video footage.

After exposing the nigger crime problem in San Francisco, their crew car got robbed again by niggers!

Seems like San Francisco has a real problem with black criminals. Even camera crews doing stories on the San Francisco nigger crime problem are having all their shit stolen!

Maybe the empowered female nigger womyn running the city will do something to help solve the problem! lol

4 Likes

What can you say besides typical niggers?

5 Likes

I guess I lead something of a sheltered life, because in my town I can leave the doors to the Camaro unlocked, go into the supermarket and come back 15 minutes later knowing that nothing inside has been taken. But as soon as I see a niggra I can almost sense a change in the atmosphere and act accordingly.

5 Likes

San Francisco is a mess. These shit stains ride the BART over from their shitholes in Oakland to prey on rich San Franciscans, especially Asians, b/c they’re seen as weak prey.

All while the city covers it up - or worse justifies it as claiming “not enough diversity,” “affordable housing,” etc.

Whole city needs to collapse, which it’s in the process of doing - buried under a pile of AIDS-infected feces and used needles.

6 Likes