INDIANA JOE and his CRUSADORS

Joe savored the morning; the sun from the east illuminating the Walmart in the distance, drinking Starbucks and reading from MEIN KAMPF before the day got busy, as it would Today.

Joe’s heavily pregnant wife Cindy poked her head into the trailer. “Hon, sheriff Beegsley is here to see you.”

The old cop pushed past her, “You’re a hard man to find Indiana Joe.”

“It’s called OpSec sheriff, I change trailers unexpectedly.”

“No doubt you have many enemies, you and your hate group white supremacist friends.”

“The Traditional Crusaders Party is not a hate group Sheriff, we are a registered political party. We simply want control of the holy land. Come, come Sheriff, don’t you think Jerusalem should be Christian?”

“Well, maybe I do, but what I come here for ain’t got nothing to do with that.” The old cop looked tired, “Indiana Joe, there’s been some folks getting choked out from behind lately…”

“Why do you call me ‘Indiana Joe’ Sheriff?”

“Because that’s what everybody calls you, you infamous! You gonna’ tell me that ain’t your name!?!”

“This is Indiana, and the name is Joe, but that’s all I’ve got to say. You know, they should fix the lighting on Martin Luther King boulevard…”

“I didn’t even mention MLK Blvd., so I find it interesting that you bring it up. Mullah Abdullah bin Abdule was choked out from behind on MLK Blvd., by someone he described as ‘more bear than man, with granny glasses, alabaster skin, jet black hair, beard and uni-brow’. Doesn’t that sound like you?”

“That sounds like someone you probably shouldn’t mess with.”

“The mullah is the cornerstone of our community. What about Wang Hang Low, the Chinese laundry, I mean acupuncturist, he was choked out from behind and robbed of $69.”

“$69, that’s a lot of Starbucks.”

The sheriff blew up, “Everyone knows you and your whole thug army gets Starbucks for free!”

Indiana Joe cracked a smile, “Sheriff, how would you like free Starbucks?”

An obsequious look came over the old cop “You’re not trying to bribe me, are you?”

“Of course not. From here out the station will get Starbucks each shift. Are you happy now Sheriff?”

“Well I’ll be on my way now. Later Joe.” The Sheriff retreated.

Joe considered for some moments before calling out “Hon, sound assembly.”

The men formed up into attention, dressed in black, some with Starbucks, every man-jack of them over 88kg. Indiana Joe stepped out of the trailer onto a picnic table, he stood with his legs spread wide, hands on his hips as he admired his men. They were hand picked, 100 strong, they could choke out everyone in the whole Walmart if need be.

“Men. We will be moving the schedule up.” The men of the Traditional Crusaders Party cheered.

TO BE CONTINUED

4 Likes

You have a real talent there, Herr Gerbils.
I Salute you. \0

1 Like