India Claims to Have Landed a Craft on the Moon

Originally published at: India Claims to Have Landed a Craft on the Moon | Infostormer.com

India has claimed to have landed a spacecraft on the moon.

Stew Peters is not convinced.

BREAKING: India FAKES moon landing. pic.twitter.com/nWp58rDwxG

— Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) August 23, 2023

I’m not sure I’m convinced either. India is a country filled with people who haven’t yet mastered the use of a toilet, but we are expected to believe that they successfully landed a spacecraft on the surface of the moon? I’m not sure I’m buying it. Especially with the very horrible information technology support I have received from Indians. That’s why I have serious questions about their engineering abilities.

I’m not sure anybody really knows what the hell is going on with this. I think there’s a great deal of dishonesty and bullshit fuckery that goes on in the world of space exploration across all countries. Plus, I don’t really care a whole lot about space exploration when there’s all sorts of major economic and social problems that keep getting worse. We need to solve these problems before indulging in fantasies about traveling in space.

5 Likes

We love the show Battle Bots - the Indian teams ALWAYS choke. Haven’t seen one of them win yet, even with help from experienced White guys like Ray Billings.

1 Like

I can smell the shit from here.

2 Likes

The masses have some weird fascination with space travel probably from watching hollywood movies like Star Trek. They actually think that one day they’ll be able to sprint around our galaxy and beyond at “warp speed”. These are fools who fail to comprehend the meaning of a “light year”. They have no comprehension of the vast distances that must be traversed to get to NOWHERE and no basic knowledge of physics.

Even if you could get a spaceship beyond the speed of light by many many times, it would take hundreds of years to get it up to speed and hundreds more to stop. lol… accelerating to such speeds in a few seconds would turn you to mush and destroy the ship.

They actually think that the weightless astronuts are out of the Earth’s gravitational field when in-fact they’re just in perpetual free-fall in low-Earth orbit. They all deserve death by vaccine.

1 Like

Even at light speed it would take a ship 13,000,000,000 years to reach the furthest known galaxy,Humans will never travel around the universe.

1 Like

The spacecraft in that illustration looks as though it incorporates a porta potty. .

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.