Ilhan Omar Protested by Americans Waving Israeli Flags

Originally published at: Ilhan Omar Protested by Americans Waving Israeli Flags | Infostormer.com

A group of retarded Americans were protesting Ilhan Omar in Los Angeles by waving Israeli flags. This shows once again that we have a real problem with Americans worshiping Jews.

Daily Mail:

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has faced hundreds of protesters waving Israeli flags in California following her controversial remarks about Israel.

Omar was met by the group of angry protesters as she attended an annual fundraiser for a Muslim American advocacy group in Woodland Hills on Saturday.

Protesters waved Israeli and pro-Trump flags outside a Hilton hotel where the Council of American-Islamic Relations event was being held.

Omar only said that there is a pro-Israel group called AIPAC and that it is a real group that exists. She is not wrong as AIPAC is a real organization. Are these protesters claiming that it is anti-Semitic to say that AIPAC exists? If so, that is a very dumb argument. You can’t accuse somebody of being anti-Semitic simply for saying that an organization exists.

Basically what we are seeing here is a group of morons worshiping Jews who are angry that there is a Moslem in Congress saying that AIPAC exists. Meanwhile, these same people don’t realize that Jews were the ones who lobbied to have all these dumb immigration polices that have allowed people like Omar to flood into America.

You can’t fix stupid I guess.

The good news is that most of the people who worship Jews are senile boomers and they are dying off. Gen-X, millennials and Gen-Z are much more indifferent to Jews and there’s far less of a fascination with them and their Zio terror state of Israel.

9 Likes

“We love Israel!” is really an american(evangelical) phenomenon. It doesn´t exist in Europe. Even the left doesn´t like Israel. There are only a few neo-cons. On the other hand, the “new right” (AfD…) pushes a similar agenda.

8 Likes

With all the injustice, all the outrage, this is what these dimwits choose to protest?

4 Likes

just wait and see the jew hissy-fits when Omar reopens the 9/11 coverup investigation. just now, evidence INCLUDING THE DANCING, CELEBRATING JEWS was presented to the corrupt FBI, Ocasio and Omar. you KNOW that these two are going to open-up the can of worms. this is going to be fun. the jews will claim that they are being re-holocaused despite the fact that jew attorneys have dogged determination to bring the real 9/11 terrorists to justice. and Omar is waiting for the right time to explain to the moron white masses that “the holocaust” is bullshit. the Mid-East wars are coming to The West with a vengeance.

6 Likes

it really is mind blowing!!
The fentanyl deaths, the property taxes that go up yearly, the handouts to invaders, the chemtrails(or whatever) the usury, the never ending wars, the shit economy , the wall, the censorship …my God , could go on for an hr about all the shit these people should be outraged about!
They probably got paid 22$ an hr by a soros sister company to whine for jews.

7 Likes

These idiots thinks it’s their Christian duty to support the terrorist state of Israel. The jews are laughing at these fools.

7 Likes

In related MIGA News, Trump-y is going to sign an order recognizing Israel’s claim to the Golan Heights.

3 Likes

I see the yenta in the picture is wearing a jew star on her chest. While I’d prefer that be required, I think that them doing so voluntarily is a very good start.

6 Likes

oy vey, i see an anti semitic bird on a tree branch in the background…its probably an Iranian sniper…must…bomb…Tehran…

1 Like

Reminds me of the ones putting parentheses around their own names.

2 Likes

The US us screwed, on one side you have liberal bastards poisoned by (((Communism))) and on the other side you have those crazy Christians poisoned by (((Zionism))).

2 Likes

I think Yang has about a snowball’s chance in hell of winning. More ominous is rumors that Biden will run and pick Stacy Abrams as a running mate. Regardless the U.S. is terminal and will not live to see its tricentennial. No nation can sustain this level of debt and diversity especially when it exports industry and imports labor and insists on open borders and demonization of its founding ethnic stock. Not to mention dark money that flows over state borders and corrupts local and state elections thus negating any power the white middle and working class have. The Alt Right may have screamed “You will not replace us” at Charlottesville but as Michelle Goldberg states in the New York Times “WE ALREADY HAVE!”

Yeah, the US is a lost cause but we needn’t be concerned about that. Our focus should be on saving our race. WN’s have to boost their birth rate. This on its own would do a lot in 20 years’ time. We have to become self-reliant, & be ready to carve out a piece of territory for Whites when the inevitable societal collapse occurs. And we have to stay positive. Good morale is essential.

1 Like

I fully support that colored lady. She’s the only one in Kahngress who has any shred of courage whatsoever.

1 Like

I think everything about her is off somehow and seems “inorganic” …just my opinion…but yeah, i’d say she is the only politician that isn’t totally bowing to jews or actually an actual dual israeli jew.
And JUST like A. Yang, the controllers insert these people who make sense to our people and have our interests in mind even if its just by accident.
Nothing is done by accident, you know this.
Think about how people act like movies have all this accidental symbolism in them…do these people know how many times each part of a movie is edited??
LOL nuts.

1 Like