Identitarian Martin Sellner Detained in UK for Planned Free Speech Presentation

We don’t want any of that Nazi ideology around here!

2 Likes

Britain is a “democracy” where you can be a member of any political party, so long as it supports the government’s agenda of multiculturalism, Jewish supremacism and White genocide.

Organizations such as National Action that oppose Jewish supremacism are banned as “extremists”, “haters”, “racists”, “terrorists”, or whatever lunatic pretext they can think up.

3 Likes

@Poseidon Are you aware of any National Action activity that is still taking place in Britain? Just nod for “yes”.

1 Like

@Spahnranch1969 I’m not part of any inner circle, and I’m not personally aware of any NA activity. However, I’d be surprised if there were no clandestine operations.

At the Alison Chabloz trial on Wednesday at Westminster Magistrates Court, there were expressions of support for the defendant from the public gallery to such extent that the judge threatened a couple of times that in the event of any repetition he would have the gallery cleared.

There were dozens of us in support, and as we came out of the court there was a Jew with an Israeli flag. We crossed over the side street, and the lights changed, so that the Jew was safely on the other side of the traffic. Then there was a cry of “Scum, scum, scum” emanating from the Jew’s location. A few on our side shouted back, but others suggested ignoring it.

From the Daily Mail report, here is the part where prosecution counsel Karen Robinson was booed for saying that it is “racist” to oppose the replacement and genocide of your own people:

Ms Robinson told her, ‘The views you have expressed are anti-Semitic and racist.

‘You said of the white race, “It breaks my heart to see that disappearing.”

‘That is nothing more than racism.’

At which point there was loud booing from the public gallery and Chabloz’s barrister, Adrian Davies, rose to speak.

The case continues.

2 Likes

Sellner´s first comment:

“The fact that the United Kingdom wants to open its borders to immigrants, but at the same time wants to block out critical opinions, only helps the growth of the silent majority, which does not agree with this policy of the government.”

The UK immigration authorities stated that he was seen as a representative of a “far-right grouping”. It has been reported that he wants to talk in Hyde Park about an end to mass immigration and Islamization. It was expected that he wanted to incite “racial hatred” there.

3 Likes