“I’m Going to Drag His Black Ass Out of Here One Way or Another”

Eric Eiswert, the principal of Pikesville High School in Pikesville, Maryland, is in hot water over statements he was allegedly recorded making about black students, faculty members, and Jews in the community.

“I seriously don’t understand why I have to constantly put up with these dumbasses here every day,” the voice in the recording can be heard saying. It continues, “Between these ungrateful black kids who can’t test their way out of a paper bag, or these teachers who don’t get it, how hard is it to get these students to meet their grade level expectations?”

“Lawrence and Rabanal should have never been hired. And don’t let me get started on DJ. I’m going to drag his black ass out of here one way or another,” the voice in the recording states before shifting to anti-Jewish remarks, saying, “If I have to get one more complaint from one more Jew in this community, I’m going to join the other side.”

Listen to the full audio recording at the bottom of the article.

3 Likes

someone send him the infostormer link. He can vent here without repercussions.

Teachers across the nation are similarly frustrated but most say nothing. I saw a story a while back about a law school teacher who exclaimed in frustration at the wanton stupidity of her black students (she put it much nicer) and she was TERMINATED… It’s also nice to see Normies getting tired of whiny Jews. Maybe the tide is turning and all this nonsense about the races being equal will become more often challenged.

4 Likes

Remember this…

1 Like

He’d better go into hiding immediately - pissed off the two major victim groups, niggers and kikes.

He was only saying what so many of us know about niggers and jews - out of years and years of frustration of having to put up with this crap and having to bite his tongue till it bled.

Can’t blame the guy but I’m sure he knows his career is over for him - he’ll be lucky if he isn’t brought up on charges given the current climate.

1 Like

The good news is she hasn’t caved and come out and given a groveling apology to the 6’5" violent nigger who almost ended her life.

She wants him charged as an adult and sent to prison for 30 years and she (at this time) is not backing down.

Deserves a lot of kudos for that. I suspect a large enough cash settlement with an NDA attached will shut her up.

1 Like

Lol! This guy sounds like someone you want to have a beer with.

2 Likes

He literally beat the libtard out of her… every cloud has a silver lining.

1 Like

As ZyklonBee said, he’d be welcome here at Infostormer , kinda reminds me a little of the movie falling down , he just snapped dealing with years of bullshit .

1 Like