I Believe the Apollo Moon Landings Were a Big Hoax

It was @irAteirishman that had mentioned something about the 1986 Challenger disaster.
Not really my thing but I found this:

2 Likes

i was referring to the current ā€œpicsā€ that NASA displays as ā€œplanetsā€ā€¦
If you look through a powerful telescope, you can see that ā€œplanetsā€ are just pulsating light orbs.

These are CGI ,not photos

EDIT: i wouldnā€™t be too sure that CGI didnā€™t exist in 69-70.
We all know the controllers are decades ahead in technology from what is available to the general public.

4 Likes

it was me, i am the one on this site who talks about the heliocentric model being false.
i dont know if the earth is flat, but what i do know is that the official narrative and curvature equation are inaccurate.
The earth supposedly bends 8" squared every mile in the horizonā€¦its the data NASA uses, and its easily debunked as false when looking at mountains in pics that 100 or more miles away.
Of course most of the mathematics about the planets and universe that the heliocentric model holds are accurate but there is something very ā€œoffā€ with all of it that i cant put my finger on.
Challenger
how can anyone look at this and believe NASA still?

My main purpose of mentioning this lie is to get people to start questioning thingsā€¦
the ZOGs take on heliocentrism is about as accurate as multiculturalism being our greatest ā€œstrengthā€ , how there are infinite genders or how israHell is our greatest ā€œallyā€ā€¦

5 Likes

check out this videoā€¦it has the pics i have been searching for now for 20 mins about planets being pulsating lights, and nothing more.
the point i was making earlier about ā€œplanetsā€ is at 49:44 in the video

here is a separate video on what stars and planets look like without CGI
1 Like

I dont have all the answers, which is what people demand when you say these things about our reality.
I cannot give anyone the last page of the book, so to speakā€¦there isnā€™t 1 source to get the ā€œtruthā€ about this stuff.
Iā€™ve pieced my understanding from several hours of research and videos and me and my kids have even done our own version of the Bedford Level experiment, which proves there is no such thing as curvature.
Taking a little bit from multiple sources like jeranism or eric dubay or mark Seargant is how i started , like most doā€¦
Whats really interesting is how the false info spewed by NASA can actually be more informative than anything!
Eric dubay is a vegan, so that discredits him instantly in my book, as veganism is the NWO diet produced by the controllersā€¦ED does make great points.

Its off topic, but Sv3rige is one of my favorite youtubers.
1 Like

Ok ok all of u flat earthers, how u explain the time zones? I have been halfway around the world and done video conference halfway around the world and witnessed the night concurrent with the daylight? If itā€™s flat, all of the world will get the daylight at the same time. I know, the Jew media has lied to all of us too often and we start to distort the truth from the lies and start not believing ALL the official narrative, but cā€™mon use common sense. Iā€™m not trying to counteract the moon landing hoax. Iā€™m sure it is an hoax.

3 Likes

The outer covering looks like construction paper we used to play with in kindergarten!

2 Likes

Lol, donā€™t. Flat Erf is a total waste of time.

Hereā€™s a decent Apollo doco that Fox did a few years ago. It covers all the main points that people are complaining about:

Other good titles are Bart Sibrelā€™s ā€œA Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moonā€ and ā€œAstronauts Gone Wild.ā€
If you prefer a book, this one is quite good: https://www.vinnysblogbookcom.com/uploads/2/8/0/1/28018637/ralph_rene_-_nasa_mooned_america.pdf

3 Likes

After watching the video, 200 proofs provided by @irAteirishman,
Yeah wow, they do have valid points. Flat or not, itā€™s allright.

2 Likes

No, they donā€™t.
Lunar and solar eclipses are perfectly predictable many years in advance. The calculations involved assume our system is heliocentric (the Sun at the center). This is not possible using the flat Earth model which assumes an Earth-centric system.
Believe it or not, thatā€™s all you need to know. Flat Erfers are very naive and in some cases trying to deliberately mislead you.

2 Likes

I think the ultimate point of the flat earth/we never went to the moon argument is to simply question why we believe the things we do, to think critically instead of simply accept everything weā€™re told. But being too much of a skeptic or conspiracy theorist isnā€™t a good thing either.

2 Likes

Back when I was learning about the Apollo hoax, there were no Flat Erfers around. Thatā€™s only a recent thing and I believe it was deliberately conflated with Apollo in order to discredit the peeps who donā€™t believe in the manned Moon landings.

1 Like

This should be the actual size of the earth from the moon, not the tiny dot we are shown in the NASA photos.

3 Likes

Yessir, thereā€™s nothing like taking off your space helmet and breathing in all that fresh lunar air. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

On the Moon, the Earth would appear about 16x larger than the Moon as seen from Earth (since the Moon is 1/4 of Earthā€™s diameter). Yet, as you say, look at the pathetic photos theyā€™ve made.

Youā€™re failing to remember itā€™s 250k miles away

That has nothing to do with it. The Earth would still appear 16x larger in area. In other words, looking at the Earth from the Moon involves the same distance as looking at the Moon from Earth.

2 Likes

The reason so many Millennials and Zyklons are having trouble believing the moon landings were real is because they were events that happened before their time and have not happened again since then. So it all seems unreal to them. But the Apollo program was cancelled because the funding as well as public interest in the project had both disappeared by the early 1970s. So emphasis was placed on developing satellite and computer technology instead of manned missions to the moon and Mars.

Analogies to the Apollo program would be the SST and the VideoPhone. Many scientists and engineers in those days were trying to develop a certain type of technological future that never materialized.

1 Like

A more credible reason is that some people who have looked into Apollo see evidence of massive fraud, as was the case with me.

2 Likes

@MarkieBoy There was a lot of Cold War propaganda surrounding the space race, as well as the usual government bungling and ineptitude, but it was German V2 rocket technology that got white men to the moon and safely back. Iā€™m not going to become a conspiracy theorist in an immature, misguided attempt to portray myself as a ā€œrebelā€.

v2%20gif

2 Likes