I Believe the Apollo Moon Landings Were a Big Hoax

Don’t worry, I won’t either.

3 Likes

I truly believe the men who made it to the moon through Van Allen belts died without being able to return to earth. 500k miles is not possible but I could see 250k as possible but no way of a return. That is why Neil never made a statement or public appearance after the fact. He knew he was a poster boy and felt ashamed.

1 Like

@BasedBemidji The Van Halen belt is only dangerous through prolonged exposure. I agree with you that some of those Apollo astronauts have acted strangely. Maybe their brains were somewhat damaged or altered by space travel. Or maybe they were just naturally hard to get along with “loner” types. A lot of brave, adventerous white men are like that.

2 Likes

Lol, I’m guessing this was a typo.
Even if the astronauts had flown through the Eddie Van Halen Belts, they would’ve still had the Sun to contend with. The source of the radiation in the Belts comes from the Sun, of course. So it’s really a case of ‘out of the frying pan, into the fire’ with this idea. And this is really what convinced me, more than anything else, that these missions must have been frauds. Radiation is the biggest show-stopper of them all when it comes to travelling outside (or into) our rockin’ Van Halen Belts.

5 Likes

NASA would’ve known the Belts are deadly, so you think they sent these poor bastards anyway? Hmm, I don’t buy that theory.

1 Like

I think they sent some poor dogs or other unfortunate creatures out there and filmed them dying, then maybe brought them back in for post mortem. But :laughing::laughing:@ the Van Halen belts.:metal::metal:
The stupid photos(excellent try tho’) with zero craters, samey featureless background(big white round hills), and the ubiquitous Kubrik horizontal wraps it up really. As well as plenty other stuff explored in that very long film Mr MightyWhitey posted up, I’m still only halfway thru that.

2 Likes

Well, it may not be flat, but its definitely NOT a spinning ball!
What we do know for certain, is that the system lies about everything and science has become a religion.
The truth is that nobody knows what is real or not on this topic , and maybe we aren’t supposed to know or are not capable of “knowing”…
Anyone who says that they know for sure or that anything is off the table or “unquestionable” should be viewed as someone who is deceiving people or being dishonest.

I can say this always hit home to me, and i quote (Eric Dubay - flat earther/holocaust denier)

“The truth is the universe was intelligently designed by an intelligent designer, purposefully created by a purposeful creator, not the haphazard result of some inexplicable cosmic accident. The truth is that life, consciousness, the incredible beautiful diversity and complexity of nature is divinely created, not coldly, blindly “evolved” out of nothing.”

3 Likes

Maybe their brains have been damaged or altered by repeated listening to Van Halen?

3 Likes

Flat or not I’m allright with it. I don’t. DILIGAF?

Yes it is a spinning ball, otherwise you’re faced with explaining the night/day cycle. These hokey Flat Erfers are deceiving you.

1 Like

Maybe we should end this moon hoax thread finally. NASA got what it wanted by deception and we as taxpayers aren’t allowed to question their dishonesty.

They want you to obsessively focus on things in the past to deflect from what evil they are currently doing now.

3 Likes

Inevitably, our Flat Erf friends have to have a go. It’s really unfortunate and sullies the whole Apollo discussion.
And God, I’m so sick of writing about Apollo! I’m very happy the anniversary has finally come and gone.

2 Likes

I know Wikipedia but still

1 Like

If I throw my kid a candy bar going down the highway at 70mph it does in fact hit her at 70mph but she is also traveling that fast. Everything is relative. The pilot in the aircraft doesn’t have to account for curvature because gravity already does.

1 Like

I fully believe they thought they would make it back but they never succeed.

1 Like

The VA belts were discovered in 1958. They knew about the radiation, and about the Sun by the time Apollo flew.

1 Like

I don’t think radiation killed them it was probably technical difficulties. If they made it back to “erf” they would maybe have 20 years.

P. S. Can I axe you a question? Are you a nigger?

1 Like

Are you referring to my avatar? And if not, do you think any nigger who has ever existed can write as intelligently as I do?
“Technical difficulties”? You’re really stretching things. And can I axe you a question? Do you like groovin’ down to Eddie Van Halen?

@kroenen Oy vey! Shut it down!

Honestly a ps1 computer could not have the RAM or Hard-drive to accomplish this technological accomplishment and the Apollo was well before PlayStation. Technical difficulties means anything and everything could have went wrong dumbass. And @kroenen is well respected so you need to back off

What on Erf are you talking about? Feeling a bit butthurt, are we?