Husband, 46, decapitates wife, 42, 'puts her head in her lap' and slits their five-year-old daughter's throat before hanging himself

12 Likes

look at that dumb white bitch

13 Likes

That took longer than expected to be honest.

10 Likes

That’s what happens if a whitey bitch pushing her own feminist agenda on her black pet. Just look at the picture- gardening and such shit just don’t mix with niggers, it makes them go mad. You can see the stressed veins popping up on the pavement ape’s forehead… In their natural environment, they should be fucking sheboons and leaving the kids fatherless

9 Likes

9 Likes

She paid the toll like a muffagah.

5 Likes

She was 42? Holy shit. That mudshark has been living hard!!!

9 Likes

Neighbors described this couple as “the perfect family”? :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I have zero sympathy for the dumb white bitch. Off with her head, I say! Oh, wait …

7 Likes

btw is it a jewess? wonder what kind of a name is Schlecht?

• Yonathan Tedla and Jennifer Schlecht were going through divorce and were due in court for a hearing just hours before the slayings
  • Schlecht, 46, was found beheaded in the bathroom, with her head in her lap
  • Her daughter, five-year-old Abaynesh, was slashed in the neck and partially decapitated
  • Tedla, 46, was found hanged from a rope in a bedroom
  • Schlecht’s brother called police Wednesday night asking to perform a welfare check after failing to reach her by phone
  • Schlecht was a humanitarian who served as senior adviser for emergency preparedness and response with organization Family Planning 2020
  • Her father said his son-in-law had threatened to ‘take them all out’ if Jennifer served him with divorce papers

Jennifer and Yonathan Tedla, an immigrant from Ethiopia, met in the early aughts at Columbia University, where she was attending graduate school and he was working as an IT technician.

According to Kenneth, Jennifer and Yonathan’s previously happy marriage began coming apart at the seams when they welcomed their daughter five years ago.

Around the time Abaynesh turned two, Jennifer got an order of protection against her husband, but decided to stay with him because she did not want her daughter to grow up without a dad.

1 Like

Credit to the Nigger. He redeemed himself.

6 Likes

fwiw, a commentor over on the Vox Day blogspot claims that “Yonathan Tedla” is likely an (Ethiopian) JEW

i thought the first name was suspicious

5 Likes

I must be getting soft in my old age, but i love these happy endings

5 Likes

A three-per. Woman looks like a Jew - that is worth extra points.

Toll paid. Nothing of value lost.

5 Likes

Mudshark, Nigglet, Nig Nog no loss. :joy: :watermelon:

1 Like