Hungarian Govt. To Gift $33,000 Bonus to Married Couples Who Have 3 Children

Hungarian Govt. To Gift $33,000 Bonus to Married Couples Who Have 3 Children , Prime Minister Viktor Orbán will offer a $33,000 payment in the form of a loan to couples when they are married that would need to be repaid until they have three children, and the debt would be written off, according to Le Figaro.Nearly 2,400 families have already applied for the incentive, which will be repaid in small payments each month.

Hungarian Govt. To Gift $33,000 Bonus to Married Couples Who Have 3 Children | Neon Nettle

4 Likes

I’m still on the fence if EMPs actually exists but wouldn’t it be a pleasant way to avoid a race war?

No free monthly gibs for them. Just four to six weeks without government assistance or electricity and they are doomed.

https://www.amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/

1 Like

Interesting article, the graph looks about right.

1 Like

And remember those numbers are from 2012 so it’s really far higher now. Blacks are 13% of the population of the US yet they account for 54% of the free things they think they are entitled to.

Hungarians and Finns are my favorite people. They always side with the good guys in wartime and are fiercely independent.

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard a great place to live.

“The Boss” was able to hold off a war between Slovakia and Hungary. Hatred between Slovaks/Magyars runs pretty deep on both sides.