Hundreds of Thousands of Third World Invaders Released Into America

Originally published at: Hundreds of Thousands of Third World Invaders Released Into America | Infostormer.com

Trump has totally failed on the border. He has given up. There is absolutely no denying it now.

Look at these headlines from Breitbart. The fact that they are reporting these things on the biggest pro-Trump website on the Internet is proof of how bad things are. Links to the full stories are here and here.

ICE is releasing over 1,000 of these invaders into America on a daily basis. 107,000 of them over the past three months were caught at the border and released.

Washington Times:

Deportation officers are cutting loose more than 1,000 illegal immigrant family members a day, setting them free into border states as the surge of migrations overwhelms the government’s ability to handle them, officials revealed Thursday.

Over the last three months, about 107,000 family members were caught at the border and then released, with ankle monitoring devices or check-in schedules and the often vain hope that they will show up for their court hearings and deportation.

Worse yet, officials say, they have had to pull deportation officers off duty in prisons and jails, where they were arresting criminal migrants, and deployed them to the border to help the Border Patrol release all the families.

“The current crisis that is occurring at the southwest border, the numbers that we collectively as a nation are seeing … is absolutely unprecedented,” said Nathalie R. Asher, acting executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s deportation division.

As deportation officers have been pulled from their regular duties, ICE arrests have plummeted 12 percent, falling from more than 39,300 during the final three months of 2017 to just 34,546 during the same months last year.

If immigration personnel are just going to take the catch and release program and push it into overdrive, than it doesn’t matter what happens with the border wall. They should be returning these alien invaders where they came from regardless of what some Jewish court says. The fact that they’re not is insane.

The woman Trump put in charge of Homeland Security is totally incompetent. Does anybody know WTF she is doing? Not much from what I see. She has allowed the retarded security theater at airports to continue while not doing anything substantive to prevent the country from being invaded.

She should be fired, but she won’t be fired because Trump is more preoccupied with Kellyanne Conway’s husband and shilling for Israel.

This situation is a disaster.

4 Likes

f2214f060462d26da8ae5b86a11f098ee3d33b07_1_600x380

5 Likes

Remember the day Trump won the election? I was in great anticipation of: A great wall being built immediately, Deportation of a few million illegals, Withdrawing troops from Middle East wars, and an American First domestic and foreign policy. But what did we get? No wall, no sweeping deportations, same old military engagements and an Israel First policy. And now this, an accelerated flow of illegals to permanently change demographics.
I will admit, that for a brief time, I allowed myself the luxury to believe that voting did matter and that one man could steer the course of a country in favor of it’s majority citizens. But the illusions of election promises fade with each passing month and ultimately the reality of societal decline is more evident and upon us. I think I’ll just find some nice little white town in Montana or Idaho and forget about all the bullshit. Damn I hate the cold.

5 Likes

I have the exact same thoughts here, including the parts about the cold.

I wish it were the frontier days where we would just fight/kill the people we find who get in our way of taking the land. And nobody would stop us.

3 Likes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/tanzanian-refugees-arrested-for-gang-rape-of-18-year-old-idaho-woman/

3 Likes

http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthread.php?97416-Nigger-Coongolese-brought-to-Missoula-MT-by-97-tax-funder-coddlers

Nigger-worshippers have dumped Coongolese nigger refugees on tiny Missoula, Montana, and rather than stay in prepared housing they can destroy or in the homes of nigger-idolizers the subhuman refugee niggers are in motels.

The International Rescue Committee, based in Nig York City (and led by $600,000/yr. salary nigger-lover David Milibrand), is the top coontractor bringing in Coongo refugees.

The IRC refuses to co-sign the housing rental agreements with the nigger refugees they are dumping on Missoula!

The IRC expects local landlords to waive their rules for the refugees that obviously have no credit and no background checks and no job prospects and take a gamble the niggers can pay rent for months and years to come.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/tag/congolese-refugees/

Right next door in Twin Falls, Idaho, “They had a total revenue that year of $51,524,570. Of that $46,560,452 is from government grants (that is us taxpayers). They had another $3.4 million from various fees and contracts. $1.9 million of that was from AIRFARE LOANS.”

These nigger-worshippers in Missoula apparently didn’t want their precious niggers living in THEIR homes even though shitape niggers that have mowed down other niggers with AK-47s in the Coongo are so awesome!

1 Like

@MightyWhitey There’s nowhere left to run to, honky. So now you’ve got no choice but to either stand up and fight back or DIE.

3 Likes

Think like a politician - what’s going to get you re-elected? Solving the mob’s problem or continuing to use the problem to frighten the mob?

Trump’s decided these invaders do him more good than harm. Every article getting published about “emergency at the border” will bring him more support to get the problem fixed, in his or his handler’s minds. One of the oldest tricks in the book, a proverbial carrot hanging in front of the suckered donkey.

All while he’s becoming the savior of the Jews. Voting will never gain your Republic back, if it can ever be gained again.

7 Likes

the one on the left looks like a nigger tranny.

You were fooled again, white man. Keep putting your trust in politicians who tell you what you want to hear in order to get elected. As long as the jews control the gov’t and politicians, your vote means nothing

1 Like

Hell yes these invaders are very hostile and hate whites. I grew up less than an hour from the California Mexico border surrounded by Mexicans. Not only do they hate whites but they want to and are trying to breed us out. I overheard this one Mex-shit-skin say: "We All want California back and we’re gonna take it 1 white woman at a time. "

2 Likes

why even have ICE if ‘catch and release’ is the law of the land. you know that every beaner in south and central america knows this and is why they keep coming but Trump does NOTHING. where are these folks going to find work?

2 Likes