Hundreds of Invaders Rush Border in El Paso

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/hundreds-of-invaders-rush-border-in-el-paso/

Interesting video in El Paso showing hundreds of illegal aliens rushing the border.

Hundreds of Illegals rush the wall in unison, outraged after Texas National Guard troops had deported them to Mexico.

This is happening on U.S. territory.

Illegal Invaders are now the privileged class.pic.twitter.com/Cqm4erTudJ

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) March 21, 2024

I’m just glad that they’re going to be redoubling the razor wire barriers!

About the surge of illegal immigrants in El Paso:

The TX National Guard & Dept. of Public Safety quickly regained control & are redoubling the razor wire barriers.

DPS is instructed to arrest every illegal immigrant involved for criminal trespass & destruction of property.

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) March 21, 2024

The additional razor wire makes me feel so much better about the situation!

A better solution would be to just shoot these people dead. If Jews can bomb starving people in Gaza, there is no reason why these invaders can’t just be shot in the face. I can guarantee you there’ll be fewer people attempting this sort of thing after a few of them got their face blown off.

7 Likes

To me, the footage of this incident alone should be enough to get Biden, Mayorkas, and others into Guantanamo Bay:
If this isn’t proof of an “invasion”, what is?
Either way, what fucking country would want these bad attitude motherfuckers inside their perimeter?
The border patrol should have opened fire on every one of them that showed this kind of aggression.
Imagine what would happen if they approached the Whipe House like this.
They’d all be dead meat.

You can damn well believe they definitely would have been shot in the face if they were White men saying the “N” word.

I personally think that Land Mines would slow down the border rush quite a bit.
And quickly, too.

1 Like

I much prefer a squadron of crop dusters gas them.

1 Like

@UncleSlam Our jew overlords would never permit their invading brown bioweapons to be harmed like that.

Oops. I screwed up and I’m stuck here without a comment . Ugggh!
It’s not letting me get rid of this note. Sorry about that.

You mean these guys…?

IMG_3349

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.