Huge Increase in STDs Throughout the United States

Originally published at: Huge Increase in STDs Throughout the United States | Infostormer.com

I am not in the least bit surprised to learn of this news. STDs are rapidly increasing throughout the United States.

US News:

CASES OF THREE COMMON sexually transmitted diseases in the U.S. reached a record level in 2018, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Gonorrhea and cases of primary and secondary syphilis – the disease’s most infectious stages – both reached their highest levels since 1991 last year. The country’s 115,045 syphilis cases included more than 35,000 cases of primary and secondary syphilis, marking a 14.9% rate uptick from 2017. Meanwhile, there were more than 583,000 cases of gonorrhea, a rate increase of 5% from 2017, and the rate of reported chlamydia cases rose 3% to total more than 1.7 million in 2018 – nearly two-thirds of which were among people 15 to 24 years old, the report shows.

The main reason why this is happening is because young women are mostly all a bunch of disgusting whores. The average modern day woman in America has probably slept with 100 men by the time she’s reached the age of 25. This is why STDs are on the rise. They can’t keep their legs closed and they can’t resist riding around on the proverbial cock carousel. So they’re spreading gross diseases around through their various holes.

And this is yet another reason why I have lost almost all interest in American women. Not only are they incapable of cooking, won’t clean shit and are arrogant bitches, but many of them are infected with disgusting diseases.

What value do these women have? Their value is even lower than that of a prostitute. At least prostitutes have a strong financial incentive to ensure that their vaginas don’t get infected with diseases.

7 Likes

I have actually heard that STDs are rampant in retirement communities and the over-60 bracket as the Boomers fuck anything that moves.

4 Likes

That does not surprise me in the least. As a Gen-Xer, I feel like I’ve been sandwiched in between two horribly flawed generations. It’s no wonder why so many of us have embraced nihilism.

7 Likes

As a Gen-Xer I feel exactly the same.

2 Likes

Off the point question- I was born in 1986 but my dad was born in 1940, and that makes me feel like don’t belong to the millennial generation because of the generational gap, plus the infulence of a great generation my dad has onto me, does that make me a generation Xer? Well, I know that you guys don’t know my personal life but I got lots of prejudices of various non white races from my dad. Basically I was redpilled by him.

3 Likes

To add, I was alternatively raised by my racist grandma as well… lol she was born in 1912.

4 Likes

However my grandma hated the Irish, English and the northern European races, FYI. Although I don’t find that reasonable. Typical early Italian immigrant sentiment… Although ii know what it’s like back in 1920’s and the Italian immigrant bias. I don’t blame that.

3 Likes

She’d be disgusted to see Italy today, Rome is littered with blacks and arabs, its a mess, and not just Rome, last time i was in Milan it was full of niggers.

4 Likes

That’s for sure. She died in 2009, before the migrant crisis of Europa and my dad is shocked to learn the fact… the race and ethnicity issue back in 1920’s was pale in comparison to today.
BTW, my great grandparents came from South of Rome, when there was division among the terroni and the polentoni. But today, I view myself simply as a white American, due to admixture of various European blood. I have significant Polish, German and Slovakian blood from my mom side.

3 Likes

The real reason STD is on the rise----Multiculturalism…

The rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in 2018 was 8.3 times the rate of White men. Black women 7.6 times the rate of White women

The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black women was 5.0 times the rate of White women. Black men was 6.6 times the rate of White men.

Hispanic ethnicity groups, accounted for the highest proportion of syphilis cases in the U.S.
Source : CDC

7 Likes

It’s hard to be a xoomer…

3 Likes

I am Gen-X too and I know that feel.

Having said that, I think “Bi-sexual” faggots are the biggest menace as they transfer the super bugs to the skank community. On top of that the feces wave from the third world are seriously diseased and these shameless mudsharks will be fucking literal ebola niggers soon if they are not already. Get ready for super GRIDS and Ebola Chan to team up!

6 Likes

Oh, I so hope so. Frankly I’m very disappointed in Ebola-chan, & if /pol/ were still around I think I’d start a thread about writing her dismissal letter.

5 Likes

Faggots, niggers, spics, kikes and skanks are everywhere in the USA: it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. I’m surprised those numbers aren’t higher as I would have expected though.

3 Likes

isn’t it like half of all niggers have herpes?

God knows what else they’re carrying

4 Likes

The question isn’t what they carry, but what they don’t. Africa is the most STD infected continent on the world, makes you think.

That’s why Racemixing is bad too: maybe the nigger has AIDS or gonorrhea on their genes.

3 Likes

You can thank all of those subhumans now invading America . They are also bringing other exotic and incurable third world disease’s with them. Im waiting for the day some gorilla nosed refugee from Africa brings us the gift of Ebola. Just a matter of time folks.

4 Likes

I heard this about AIDS too - they 're in a very high risk group for AIDS b/c of impaired immune systems - but they’re getting it, in high numbers…

2 Likes

Visiting the Dermatologist found the waiting room packed with STD patients. Most had Genital Warts or sore on their mouths. My doctor says that 50% of Americans are infected with some sort of STD. Once infected it lasts a lifetime. It is safest to masturbate rather than infect other people.

3 Likes

If u can, find a source for this info- sounds a bit too high…

1 Like