How Boomers Were Brainwashed to Hate Themselves

Group B comes to Group A and say “oy vey, we are poisecuted all over the world because of our religion, please let us in.”

4 Likes

Yes, it was the cucking of an entire generation many of whom are still fooled. 2+2 doesn’t equal 4. there’s no logical way to change their minds. they are addicted to guilt and must punish themselves to for a fix.

good ol Sally Fields… she got her stardom from playing The Flying Nun which Mad Magazine lampooned as, The Flying Nut. it was the dumbest fucking show ever conceived. just in case y’all never heard of it, the “plot” centered around a petite Catholic nun who could literally fly because her “hat” acted like an airfoil. no kidding… it was that GD stupid. she could even fly along side airplanes as evidenced by one extremely idiotic episode. somehow however the US military had no interest in her…

but let’s not forget the masterpiece hollywood jew creation, Julia featuring a sophisticated, good looking black woman in a sea of stupid white people. it was so far from the truth that it was laughable.

ah, but we can’t forget, All in the Family where the jews created the Archie Bunker character who was a typical, bigotted, older, ignorant, foolish, stupid white guy married to a good-hearted but stupid white woman and they had superior black neighbors.

4 Likes

George Lincoln Rockwell wrote a brilliant poem - The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens. And this inspired me to write my own version, The Fable of the Wolves and the Sheep, which includes more recent events such as 9/11.

The predators are not persecuted because of their religion. How odd that no other group has ever been expelled on more than 100 occasions, and no other group has allegedly been subjected to “systematic” and murderous “extermination” and a “Holocaust”!

The predators are hated because their supremacist religion tells them they must conquer the world, and they do so by infiltrating, subverting and wrecking the nations of their rivals.

The predators originally lost their homelands in Palestine and later Khazaria - because their religion told them that their ‘god’ would save them and smite their enemies, and so there was no need for them to fight for their land as normal people did. So then they sought to turn the tables by stealing a homeland on the back of a malicious, racist, colossal libel about “six million” predators “exterminated” by their ‘evil’ rivals.

And they sought to deprive their rivals of their own homelands by stealth, by taking over the media, banking, and by extension the government, and then convincing the host population of the ‘need’ for and ‘benefits’ of “diversity”, i.e, population replacement by means of state-sanctioned mass invasion, and racial genocide through unnatural degeneracy such as miscegenation, mass abortion, feminism and faggotry.

2 Likes

It is appalling how effective the brainwashing has been, and how malleable, compliant and gullible so many people continue to be.

3 Likes

yes, once the brainwash is in-place, it never leaves except for a handful of us who were not so malleable. the difference -i believe- is deeply imbedded in the guilt centers of the brain which is why the jews keep their holohoax in the news. these foolish white people feed on their guilt. i have a friend who’s like this. she so clings to her guilt-trip that she will NOT even watch or listen to anything that contradicts her beliefs however misguided they may be… if they accepted new factual evidence as truth their entire world would be set upside down. it’s a weakness of mind which afflicts smart people more than stupid people. i have had much better conversations about controversial subjects with blacks than super–smart, foolish whites. this is why the democrats are so afraid when guys like Cain come out for Trump. minorities are more accepting of uncomfortable truths. go figure…

2 Likes

My father hated Archie Bunker. He said, ‘you know they’re making fun of him and trying to make him look like a fool!’ My dad hated television, except for Westerns, and helped warn me of the all the BS that was being pushed.

Unfortunately, their weren’t more GG and SG like my father to help influence other boomers.

3 Likes

yes, my father too hated TV. he called The Patty Duke show, the “Daddy Puke Show” because it made him want to vomit. lol…

2 Likes