Houthis speak to RT about war, Zionism and Palestine

" Nasr al-Din Amer: The Zionist lobby which controls the US administration does not care about the interests of the American people and is ready to go quite far in its support [for Israel], even despite the losses that such support entails. Therefore, we need to exert pressure on the US administration until it stops supporting violence around the world."

7 Likes

Everyone knows that America is controlled by evil Jews except Americans. This is in large part because Jews own EVERYTHING including our mainstream media.

7 Likes

Definitely, it’s almost sad to see how dumb so many people are on the gateway pundit comments…

3 Likes

Yes… it’s the same on all sites BUT… I think that a lot of these comments are by Jews. Israel has an organized internet troll team that pounce on this stuff in the comments section.

4 Likes

I notice in some of the slightest news tidbits that, for all the heated gibberish and tough words they talk about military might; and being the 4th strongest military on Earth (made possible by US and UK people). They sure seem chickenshit in their tactics when engaging in actual battle.
With them, it’s either a “That’s all?” Sort of thing or it is sone massacre that took place late at night, with loads of civilian casualties.
They stay back as far as they can; saying “we are going to raid” wherever, hesitant to do anything—-but, meanwhile, the ADL will get mad when people point any of this out.
They COULD use the time to get their heads together and think of a better way of handling something, and heed the criticism that’s readily available to them( but are stubborn and wind up doing the idiotic and destructive move and then choose to get madder at the critical afterward.
Note: with Israel, it is always Hundreds of people getting killed compared to a few israeli soldiers in a given crisis.
One or two israelis die and it’s a huge deal. Thousands of the enemy could die and it’s kosher.
The reason for this is due to chicken-shitness. They don’t risk their soldiers because they aren’t that great of a military force: it’s all just talk.
Sure, they ARE dangerous. But they aren’t, by themselves, in the top five forces on earth. They’re just crafty and smart.
But chickenshit seems a good term for their battle efforts. They only attack when or where no one is on edge expecting it.
With our media acting as salesmen for them, it doesn’t matter how obvious it is, they will be sold as Our Greatest Ally.
( well/- Great doesn’t necessarily mean GOOD. There are earthquake that cause Great damage. Fires can cause Great amounts of casualties… etc…

5 Likes

Their doctrine of resistance until complete victory is quite admirable.

2 Likes

They don’t even have a military industry. All of their weaponry is gifted to them by compromised USA politicians.

4 Likes

3 Likes

A comment by mustardoe

“I stopped talking to people about Ukraine, Israel, and covid because everyone I talk to sounds insane to me. They believe Ukraine is winning, that Israel can do no wrong, that the covid pandemic was real. It’s just a nutty country we live in thanks to our government and media whores. And it isn’t going to get better any time soon if ever. The elites have covered the world in a blanket of bullshit to paraphrase Mark Twain. I feel sorry for the younger generations as they have a bleak future. Biden and his administration of neo-nuts are busy pounding the nails into the coffin lid. The West is a dead man walking. Back in the bronze age I had an anthropology teacher tell me that entire nations can become insane. I’m sure he meant Germany but it’s actually the US that has lost its marbles.”

2 Likes

YES… They’re going to be used as cannon fodder. but on the up-side… the 19yo guy working at Walmart who said he was going to join the Navy is still at Walmart so maybe I got through to him. Everything that I told him about a year ago has come true . Israel, the Jew World Order, Fed Jews destroying our economy debt so must go to war to force the World to accept the Jew-Dollar fighting for 9/11 terrorist Israel et… I let it fly… so much so that the manager came and stood next to him as I spoke. lol…

2 Likes

Their military industry is a kike job in itself. I am under the suspicion that Israel is the love child of UK and USA intelligences and they’re not about to abort it.
It might even be a 51st or 52nd state that we were never informed of its statehood.
It’s a puppet state, for sure, and is bound to lead to trouble more than it promises to be a great ally. What do they add to the wars we have to fight?
Not much, from what I’ve seen.
What do we do for them in their skirmishes? Everything, including bleed to death and get blown to bits at the hands of other greasy psychopaths that inhabit that region over there .

3 Likes

What has happened to the comments link at the bottom of each news page? Mine has disappeared.