House Passes $1.2 Trillion Spending Bill

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/house-passes-1-2-trillion-spending-bill/

The Republican-led House just passed a $1.2 trillion spending bill.

JUST IN – U.S. House passes $1.2 trillion spending bill.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 22, 2024

286-134: The House of Representatives passes a $1.2 trillion spending package to keep the government funded until Sept. 30.

The bill now goes to the Senate, where all 100 members will need to greenlight a vote to pass the bill before the midnight deadline. pic.twitter.com/SGdh76TUzX

— The Recount (@therecount) March 22, 2024

At least MTG admitted that she and the rest of the Republicans are total failures.

Our Republican majority is a complete failure.

We have the power of the purse, which means we can control what the entire government does.

Tomorrow Speaker Johnson is funding the government that has created this invasion.

I’m voting NO!

SHUT IT DOWN!

pic.twitter.com/02DsFDxpmq

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) March 21, 2024

She’s making noise about removing Johnson as House Speaker.

🚨 Rep. MTG (R-GA) on her motion to vacate Speaker Mike Johnson:

“It's time for us to go through the process, take our time and find a new Speaker of the House.”

YOUR THOUGHTS? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/ngGBR53o8R

— Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅 (@ProudElephantUS) March 22, 2024

That won’t do anything. Even if she somehow succeeds, Johnson will just be replaced with some other pro-Israel ZOG person.

This whole fiasco makes me laugh because there were people who actually thought the new House Speaker Mike Johnson was going to be different from Kevin McCarthy. Anybody who knew anything about anything already understood that it was just going to be more of the same shit.

I’m sure this 1,000+ page bill contains everything for Jews and special interests and nothing for the average American.

That’s because true “conservatism” is based on the principle of giving Jews everything they want while sticking a big dick up the ass of the average American. It is their values. It is who they are.

6 Likes

At 2:30 AM today, House Republicans finally made available to House members its 1,012 page, $1.2 trillion, spending bill. It is scheduled for a vote this morning.

It takes a person of average reading speed 27 hours to read 1,000 pages.

This is no different than when Pelosi infamously said House members could find out what was in a bill after voting on it.

3 Likes

Our government doesn’t deserve any spending money. They’ve blown every damn dime they got so far.
Trump couldn’t even get five billion for a decent wall (Israel got 11 billion or more for their immaculate wall).
Defund these punks before they totally defund US!

1 Like

Just like, The Who song says: “Meet the new boss… same as the old boss”.

The song’s message is summarized in the last line “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.” Townshend was influenced to write the composition by an incident at Woodstock when he chased Abbie Hoffman off the stage, who had commandeered the microphone during a break in the band’s performance. He explained to Creem in 1982, “I wrote ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’ as a reaction to all that – ‘Leave me out of it: I don’t think your lot would be any better than the other lot!’ All those hippies wandering about thinking the world was going to be different from that day. As a cynical English arsehole, I walked through it all and felt like spitting on the lot of them, and shaking them and trying to make them realise that nothing had changed and nothing was going to change.”

2 Likes

I just looked into that; I see this clip has the audio of the altercation between Townshend and the Jew Abbie Hoffman. Apparently Townshend hit Hoffman with his guitar, and is then having to quickly retune it as he threatens that the next person to walk across his stage would get “fucking killed”. Twenty years later, Hoffman would go on to kill himself with an overdose at age 52.

1 Like

Yes… I can’t remember what the politics of Hoffman were at that time so I can’t comment on if his stage coup was warranted or not. There was a lot of evil shit going on in 1969 including the Vietnam War. Hoffman was protesting the incarceration of John Sinclair but again, I can’t remember what that was all about. I assume it had much to do with The War.

Townshend however was totally jaded and realized that the game is rigged and got angry at Hoffman for usurping his stage. Again, I don’t know the particulars or who was right or who was wrong. What I do know is that Hoffman was preaching to the choir at Woodstock.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.