House GOP to Propose Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan War Bills

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/house-gop-to-propose-israel-ukraine-taiwan-war-bills/

House Republicans are the drizzling fucking shits. Their current priority is giving Israel, the Ukraine and Taiwan gazillions of dollars so they can wage retarded Jewish wars. They’re going to propose separate bills to fund each Jew war agenda.

I have just spoken with the @HouseGOP conference on my plan to address national security supplemental legislation on the growing security crises.

This week, we will consider separate bills with a structured and germane amendment process to:

•Fund our ally Israel
•Support…

— Speaker Mike Johnson (@SpeakerJohnson) April 15, 2024

I agree with this post.

Did you pay your taxes?

Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan, need your money.

You know how the cost of living has gone up, and you’ve had to settle for less to make ends meet? That money is being sent to fund death and destruction around the globe.

They call it “The American Dream”. pic.twitter.com/baADtq1ndu

— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) April 16, 2024

America is a disaster economically, culturally and socially. We are in the midst of an economic depression that’s masked with fake economic statistics and bullshit from the Jew media. There’s no attempt to fix any of this. All we get from these people are debates back and forth on how much money the government needs to send overseas to do all these Jewish wars.

How about if we don’t do any of these stupid ass Jew wars? Have these treasonous niggers ever thought about that? Can we put that money into fixing America?

Apparently we can’t do that for “reasons.” I seriously hope all these pieces of shit die of ass cancer from the GRIDS-infected Jew penis that they have allowed to enter their assholes. What else can I say about this abysmal situation that keeps getting worse by the day?

5 Likes

It’s incredible but not unexpected that they’re totally ignoring THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Our “representatives” get paid around $150,000 a year to “work for us” in Congress. Yet many of them become multi-millionaires after being elected. Most of them weren’t particularly rich before then. So I must conclude that they are being bribed not to represent our interests but rather those of some shadowy international corporate/Zionist elite instead. :thinking:

3 Likes

This guy reminds me of a cross between a howdy doody puppet and kid with downe’s syndrome.
He always looks immaculate and clean cut, and he is well spoken, but he seems to
Be an extension of Kevin McConnel… oops I mean Kevin McCarthy , letting democrats get away with too much bullshit, and too easily swayed into some half-assed agreement with democrats on fake bipartisan shit that really benefits mainly the left wing and not conservatives at all.

1 Like

yeah, funny how this works. change “many” to “most”. Monied Jews bribe politicians to do the bidding of Israel and Jews in general. This is what Jews have been doing for over 2000 years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.