House Finally Sends Impeachment Articles for Jew Mayorkas to Senate

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/house-finally-sends-impeachment-articles-for-jew-mayorkas-to-senate/

House Republicans finally delivered articles of impeachment against the Homeland Security Jew Alejandro Mayorkas to the Senate today.

House Republicans are demanding that Chuck Schumer have the full trial of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

He is the worst cabinet secretary that has ever served in the history of the United States.

There has to be accountability. pic.twitter.com/17koDFApEV

— Speaker Mike Johnson (@SpeakerJohnson) April 16, 2024

House Managers To Deliver Mayorkas Impeachment Articles To Senate https://t.co/MbuahumGid

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 16, 2024

This whole thing is a joke. It’s just political theater. The Senate is never going to impeach him. They’re going to drag this out until the election rolls around.

It’s just more bullshit to give people the perception that Republicans are trying to do something positive when they are doing nothing positive. There’s of course nothing positive about wasting time on something that will achieve no tangible result.

3 Likes

This fucked-up foreign twerp thinks he is so left-wing righteous . Like he is some type of super hero for getting in all the migrants and feigning dismay and hurt at the questions he is asked by congress when put on the spot.
I’m sick of nothing happening to these blatant assholes who appear to just do whatever they want. No vote: no up front conversations about what it is they want to do. They just do it, Pat themselves on the back, then move onto another stint of treasonous tics and twists.
I think I’d rather just see some burly,’hard-ass looking dude walk deliberately over to where Mayorkas is seated at his impeachment hearing and just start slapping his bald head vigorously til it turns a glowing bright red.
Then when he jumps up saying “I am very offended by your gesture, sir, and I don’t have to take thi——- “/
then a few more bitchslaps across his face to shut him up.
Then I suppose it would be nice to see him stuffed into a trash receptacle and carted out by a few helping hands and set with the other trash cans outside for the trash truck to pick up. Maybe some adolescent kids can ride by on their bicycles and kick his can over with him still in it.
That would be nice.
This Cuban kike or Argentinian, whatever the hell he is, should not be in our political system: He is pulling passive Bolshevik tactics. It’s not the same as 1917 Cheka shit, but his bullshit does violence to our brains and patience: the people he is letting in WILL hurt us in one way or another.
He is a Bolshevik-Lite.
And I want to see his head rolling over this shit one day.

strong text

1 Like

Repugnican’ts betray for 3 years then put on a conservative show to solidify their base during an election year. Have they not learned anything from the failed “red wave”?

But on the downside… The Conservies fall for it every election cycle so there’s no reason to believe that they won’t this time too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.