Home Depot Reports Worst Revenue Miss in 20 Years

Originally published at: Home Depot Reports Worst Revenue Miss in 20 Years | Infostormer.com

Home Depot just reported its worst revenue miss in two decades.

Home Depot Plunges After Worst Revenue Miss In 20 Years, Slashes Guidance; Blames Weather, Lumber And Faltering Consumer https://t.co/dp3InCoNRA

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 16, 2023

Hilariously, the Jew liar Jim Cramer was recommending Home Depot as a stock buy last week.

Jim Cramer strikes again

Exactly one week ago he was bullish on Home Depot $HD

This morning $HD just reported their worst renevue miss in 20 years pic.twitter.com/V5qHBPhNx2

— Dividend Hero (@HeroDividend) May 16, 2023

This is another indicator of where the economy is going. Lots of people do not have spare money to do various home renovation projects due to inflation and all the other economic problems that are manifesting.

It is only going to get worse. We are seeing more and more cracks in the foundation of this crumbling economy.

2 Likes

I just read where an asshole was finally arrested for stealing $800,000 worth of tools from Home Depot over the past two years - no one ever stopped him.

It’s a wonder any of these businesses can stay open when they’re being robbed blind every single day - and it’s perfectly OK with law enforcement, Soros DAs and local laws to do so.

2 Likes

This is true in my neighborhood - homeowners have turned to DIY projects after getting exorbitant estimates for home renovations and/or repairs.

My son watches You Tube videos as to how to repair/restore or renovate things around his home - says he’s saving thousands of dollars and learning how to do it himself.

Neighbors are always asking me now if I have this or that tool that they can borrow.

2 Likes

I bet the niggers are robbing them blind too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.