Hezbollah Successfully Strikes Northern Israeli Terror Bases

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/hezbollah-successfully-strikes-northern-israeli-terror-bases/

Hezbollah has continued striking Israeli positions in the north. They just struck Israeli terror bases with missiles last night. The Jew’s Iron Dome system was unable to intercept many of the rockets.

Missiles fired from southern Lebanon were caught on camera as they hit Meron, in northern Israel.

Hezbollah claimed responsibility for the rockets, several of which seemed to make it through Israel’s Iron Dome air defence system ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/ct374xY4Cx

— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) April 28, 2024

⚡️⭕️#LEBANON, Hezbollah :

The Israeli Meron air base and its surroundings are being subjected to the strongest targeting operation so far.

Iron dome seems to be absent, rockets are landing and there are reports of precise targeting on the base (probably ATGMS). pic.twitter.com/EvnavJ6BZP

— Middle East Observer (@ME_Observer_) April 27, 2024

RT:

Hezbollah militants reportedly targeted several Israeli military installations, including a critical air surveillance base, with a barrage of rockets and drones on Saturday, after a series of Israeli airstrikes on southern Lebanon earlier in the day.

Dozens of missiles struck Mount Meron, the highest peak in Israel outside the Golan Heights, late Saturday night, according to videos circulating online. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) claimed that all of the rockets were “either intercepted or fell in open areas” with no damage or casualties reported, according to the Times of Israel and Jerusalem Post.

The Lebanese militant group claimed responsibility for the strike, saying in a statement early Sunday that “in response to the Israeli enemy’s attacks on the steadfast southern villages and civilian homes,” it targeted the “Meron settlement and the surrounding settlements with dozens of Katyusha rockets.”

ZOG is getting weaker by the day. The Israelis have failed to defeat Hamas and are dealing with constant attacks from Hezbollah on their bases. As I’ve noted before, Hezbollah has far more military capabilities than Hamas and the Jews do not have the ground capabilities to defeat them in a head to head confrontation.

Instead of attacking Hezbollah head on, it looks as if Bibi is going to first take out his anger and hatred on defenseless people in Rafah. The Israeli Diaper Fags are very good at killing women, old men and children. They aren’t good at doing much else outside of that. Many Jews would end up in body bags if they attempted a ground attack against Hezbollah.

6 Likes

Imagine if Israel had to make its own weapons instead of having America gift them their entire military… These Jews are a failed race who’s only skill is subverting foreign governments then leaching off their taxpaers for their survival.

3 Likes

Why was`nt The Jew’s Iron Dome system effective against the make-believe Hamas armed paragliders. LMFAO

2 Likes

The dome system probably Was effective. They let the door open for the paragliders so they could effectively get in, cause a little bit of mayhem to catch on video and give Israel an excuse to do what they do most (besides kike people)- kill Palestinians .
That October 7th footage was kind of gay. It looked like a bunch of juvenile delinquents running around being mean to girls.
I think the beheaded babies are bullshit. If anyone beheaded babies, it could have been a Hebrew sacrifice to Molok, the volcano god… that would have taken place before the hokey invasion in 10/7,
It would have been a sacrifice for good luck on that day. Then they took pics after the sacrifice, and those were fresh and ready on the day of the “massacre” to give to the press and start pounding it into our heads “Ze. Baybees were beheaded , there was piles of heads. We have the sovereign right to destroy Hamas (Palestinians, really) because of ze baybees heads, all piled up like pyramids. “
Jews like to throw in gory details in their victimhood stories. The gorier it is, it’s most likely a fabrication.
Haha. Sorry, I’m rambling. I just got back on here to check the news.
Oh shit! The guy below was listening to every word I just said. But… he appears to be laughing. And he seems like he might be coming this way.
I better split, I’m. Not up for a major Kiking today.
IMG_4776

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.