"He's Jewish" Trending on Twitter

Originally published at: “He’s Jewish” Trending on Twitter | Infostormer.com

After the Jew crypto scammer Sam Bankman-Fried was not charged with a campaign finance crime by the Jewish Department of Justice, a bunch of people in the Jew media including some cuckservative types tried to claim that this was due to his alleged “WHITE privilege.”

Take in point Liz Churchill.

White Privilege Alert…Sam Bankman Fried…who helped the Democrats launder $100M’s of dollars has had the charges against him dropped. pic.twitter.com/ZcF7iqsE2q

— Liz Churchill (@liz_churchill10) July 27, 2023

WHITE privilege is obviously a hoax. The real privilege is Jewish privilege which SBF has in spades. There’s been all sorts of great tweets being posted about Jews because of it.

I’ve posted some of the better ones I came across below.

"He's Jewish" trending at #1 pic.twitter.com/tiTml672Gx

— 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐜 (@MinecraftianInc) July 27, 2023

He's Jewish pic.twitter.com/i4LPdrRyFl

— SonoftheWest (@SSonofthewest) July 28, 2023

"He's Jewish" is trending because people now see that "White privilege" is a giant hoax, especially when the Media, academia, Hollywood, and virtually corporation constantly degrades them; telling them they're racist and need to be replaced by refugees and migrants. pic.twitter.com/WlffhB0s38

— Lucas Gage (@Lucas_Gage_) July 27, 2023

Remember that Navy doctor that Biden appointed as Assistant Heath Secretary, Rachel Levine?

Yeah… He's jewish. pic.twitter.com/8yjSbGuTJg

— Doug Morrison (@radiofreenw) July 27, 2023

MSM: the fact the Sam Bankman-Fried is walking away a free man just shows how much privilege whites have!

The internet: Actually, he’s Jewish.

MSM: OMG antisemitism! pic.twitter.com/4t7Xdrj6WP

— Wealth Watchman (@WealthWatchman) July 27, 2023

Remember that guy who created the first transsexual surgeries in his Sex Institute in Germany, Magnus Hirschfeld?

Yeah… he's jewish pic.twitter.com/52aO9sjz6a

Remember that guy Anton LaVey who created the libertine, hedonistic, deadly practice of modern Satanism?

Born Howard Levey. Yeah… He's jewish pic.twitter.com/55ypfzJBgC

Remember that guy who created Communism that led to the corruption, death and enslavement of more people than anything ever, Karl Marx?

Yeah… He's jewish. pic.twitter.com/hd1YT3JkIH

Remember that guy Zelensky the US puppet president installed in their sex trafficking territory called Ukraine who's getting more tax money from us than any country ever except Israel?

Yeah… He's jewish. pic.twitter.com/NvN6UWgZOd

Remember that guy who wrote the 1964 immigration act, forever changing the demographics of America, Emanuel Celler?

Yeah… He's jewish pic.twitter.com/o78v3LEmz2

This lucky guy that owned the towers that collapsed on 9/11, you probably didnt know this about him but… He's Jewish pic.twitter.com/m9AZPJsuKn

— CopperHeadTheGroyper (@CopperHeadGroyp) July 28, 2023

The ADL when “He’s Jewish” is trending… pic.twitter.com/LB6Thf2jx1

— Wealth Watchman (@WealthWatchman) July 27, 2023

He's Jewish pic.twitter.com/mnOLCnWCOq

— I'm all out of bubblegum (@D64235192) July 28, 2023

Remember that guy who created the nuclear bomb, Oppenheimer?

The bomb that killed at least 200,000 innocent Japanese people?

Yeah… He's jewish pic.twitter.com/BZnSvnvFoG

Name any evil.

Any single thing that degrades and abuses the human spirit and I will tell you the jew who created it or the jews who are currently pushing it.

Yeah… He's jewish.

Every. Single. Time.

Never stumped.

Larry Fink, founder and CEO of BlackRock, the asset management firm that owns almost every corporation in America and influences their behavior through proxy voting? Yeah, He's Jewish. pic.twitter.com/QhpRHkewNh

— GlassEyedMax (@GlassEyedMax) July 28, 2023

He's not White, He's Jewish pic.twitter.com/IvPHVwdWlW

— thoughtcriminal77 (@thoughtcrime77) July 27, 2023

Remember kids! When in doubt, He's Jewish. pic.twitter.com/XWVrhAfRIi

— Brion O Donohoe (@BrionODonohoe) July 27, 2023

HES NAKED
He's Jewish
Sam Bankman😂🤣 pic.twitter.com/b7ZycYAHB8

— MuteVoice (@MuteVoice2) July 28, 2023

Introducing Richard von Kalergi. He's Jewish. Ever heard of the Kalergi Plan? Apparently it's an "anti-semetic" "conspiracy theory" which states that there is a Jewish plot to replace native white Europeans with other races via immigration. I wOnDEr iF tHeRE's aNy TRuTh tO ThIS? pic.twitter.com/Vncib05X5e

— Brion O Donohoe (@BrionODonohoe) July 28, 2023

12 Likes

8 Likes

IMG_8038

8 Likes

Musk’s Jew censors are going to be working overtime on this one. I merely pointed out the race of some rioting, cultural enrichers and Elon sent his team of Jews to attack my account.

10 Likes

About time. The truth cannot be concealed forever.

7 Likes

Nice to see it finally happening. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The media and GOP will never call out Bankman-Freid’s Jewish privilege - as they did Hunter Biden’s so-called White privilege.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, conservatives can’t differentiate between jews and White liberals. To them, they are all the same or they just blame the Democrats.

6 Likes

Catturd: is a typical Conservie and his Conservie followers eat-up everything he shits-out.

5 Likes

Yes, I know - that is why he deserves to be mocked at every opportunity.

4 Likes

He left GAB and went back to Twitter because he was called out many times with his Con. Inc. talking points. I affectionately called him “cuckturd”

4 Likes

HuH. I was wondering what happened to him.

Twitter is a better fit.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: funny stuff

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.