Hated US Women's Soccer Team Ousted From World Cup

Originally published at: Hated US Women’s Soccer Team Ousted From World Cup | Infostormer.com

The women’s soccer team that represented the United States of America at the FIFA Women’s World Cup pretty much hate everything that America is theoretically supposed to be. They’re nothing more than a group of arrogant feminist cunts who the average American greatly dislikes. They’ve regularly refused to stand for the national anthem, have supported BLM terrorists and have made all sorts of other stupid unnecessary political statements. They’ve done this all while demanding the same amount of money as men even though their team was once trounced by a team of 15-year-old boys.

The worst of the bunch is Megan Rapinoe a highly obnoxious lesbian cunt who has also appeared in cringe Subway commercials and helped further ruin their already failing sandwich brand.

Hilariously, Rapinoe was a major reason why they got knocked out knocked out of the World Cup. She missed a crucial penalty kick in their game against Sweden and then laughed about missing it!

The US women have been knocked out of the World Cup!

Megan Rapinoe was a major reason they lost. She absolutely shanked her penalty kick. The keeper didn't have to make a save.

Pay them more. pic.twitter.com/1Tqk2j2I54

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) August 6, 2023

It looks like the anti-American, anti-women activist Megan Rapinoe lead team USA into the loss and kicked out of the World Cup early.

🔊pic.twitter.com/BlXwJ7Mktw

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 6, 2023

Megan Rapinoe laughing after missing the penalty 😂

She talked all that shit about equal pay and at the end she was the one that knocked them out of the world cup #USWNT pic.twitter.com/RJl6kEVJvJ

— Amir Reza (@amir7reza7) August 6, 2023

Fuck these cunts and fuck this team.

I’m glad they lost and the fact that Rapinoe played a big role in their loss gives me great happiness joy. The miserable dyke bitch deserves to die alone before she is sent to her rightful place in the pits of hell.

7 Likes

Look at that dyke haircut. She is disgusting.

6 Likes

I was hoping that they got “ousted” for being virtue signalling P’sos. oh, well… this is fine too.

I don’t understand the fan-base for this boring sport. It’s about as exciting as watching bubbles burst in your bath water yet the fans literally kill each other over these games. go figure.

4 Likes

These lesbian women go way out of their way to make themselves revolting. When she retires from sports she’ll then get fat and accomplish her goal of becoming a hideous, crunchy dyke.

4 Likes

I don’t watch sports at all anymore but when I did I never watched female sports because as you said, it’s boring among other things. The reason they don’t get the same money as male athletes is low attendance, viewership which means less revenue. They can’t figure that out though.

4 Likes

3 Likes

If only they were as good at soccer as they are at rug munching

3 Likes

I’m glad those worthless whores lost.

Trump on the loss: “The ‘shocking and totally unexpected’ loss by the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team to Sweden is fully emblematic of what is happening to our once great Nation under Crooked Joe Biden. Many of our players were openly hostile to America – No other country behaved in such a manner, or even close. WOKE EQUALS FAILURE.”

I couldn’t help laughing out loud.

3 Likes

I was hoping they would lose to Vietnam!!!

1 Like

Good riddance. :joy_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.