Han Solo Star Wars Film to Lose Over $50 Million

Originally published at: Han Solo Star Wars Film to Lose Over $50 Million | Infostormer.com

Looks like the Jews at Disney tried to Jew the Star Wars fan base a few too many times. Their latest Star Wars film based on the early life of Han Solo is estimated to lose over $50 million.

THR:

Lucasfilm's stand-alone Han Solo origin pic is faltering at the global box office, where it is expected to top out in the $400 million range.

To borrow one of Han Solo's lines from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, "That's not how the Force works!"

It's an apt way to sum up the troubled performance of Solo: A Star Wars Story. In one of the biggest box-office surprises in recent times, Solo is badly underperforming and will become the first of the Star Wars movies made by Disney and Lucasfilm to lose money.

Wall Street analyst Barton Crockett says Solo will lose more than $50 million. Industry financing souces, however, say that figure could come in at $80 million or higher, although no one knows the exact terms of Disney's deals for home entertainment and television, among other ancillary revenues.

Regardless of the final outcome, it's clear that the Jews killed the Star Wars franchise. They got greedy and pumped out all sorts of shitty movies filled with social justice and feminist garbage. The Han Solo movie was written by Jews, stars a Jewish actor and was basically one of the most Jewish Star Wars movies yet. It's not a surprise that it failed to deliver at the box office.

You could tell the tide was finally turning when Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi came out. That movie was criticized by many long time Star Wars fans. It basically destroyed the brand.

Unfortunately, Disney has many new Star Wars films coming out that they’re preparing to torture us with. You have Episode 9 and a bunch of other spin off films. It’s a good bet that they’ll all be terrible so you won’t be missing anything if you boycott them.

4 Likes

I can’t believe this movie failed, even after cinema’s first ever scifi bar mitzvah?

But seriously, Star Wars has sucked ever since Return of the Jedi - AKA The Muppet Show in Space.
When I was a kid I loved A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, but several years ago I tried to watch the three prequels, but they were boring as fuck. I don’t even remember them due to me constantly drifting off to sleep. It was obvious back then that the franchise would head in a faggot, Kike, nigger direction. Remember Boba Fett as some Maori head hunter…

3 Likes

I did see the one before this and sat through the whole mess, I won’t make that mistake again. The three prequels were masterpieces compared to the jewed up diversity fest this franchise has devolved into. All the elements of good story telling have gone out the window, it was like watching a transformer movie but without character development or internal logic. George Lucas must be rolling in his grave.

All of the hype about Jews being creative is exactly hype. Jews are good at schmoozing,very good at creative accounting,and experts at infiltrating an existing concern,but they really aren’t all that creative.

A goyische film producer would have left the Star Wars franchise alone a long time ago,because it would have been recognized as a finished product.

But the Jews,not being able to behave in any other way,will beat a dead horse until the hide falls off and the whole enterprise reeks of decay.

4 Likes

Rather like what they’ve done with their holohoax. The kikes just can’t quit while they’re ahead.

4 Likes

They can’t ever stop, there’s too much jewing to be done!

4 Likes

So they lose a few million shekels up front at the box office - no big whup, they will make it back in merchandising, cable releases and DVD sales.

jew%20talmudwood

4 Likes

I bet it bombs hard in China like Pacific Rim 2 and Star Wars 8, let’s wait and see the results :sunglasses:

1 Like

I loved the original 1970s trilogy and the prequel trilogy was OK I stopped watching after obiwan said I have the high ground and sliced off Darth Vaders legs. Dumbest ending.

X-men original trilogy was good but I refused to watch anymore superhero movies after that.

The kikes never know when enough is enough. Always pushing.

2 Likes

Those Star Bores movies have some of the worst acting, writing and visual effects I’ve ever seen in any movie. I don’t think any of the Star Bores movies have ever even been nominated for an Academy Award, let alone won any. When the original film came out in 1977 it was completely ignored by the Academy. “Annie Hall” was the big winner that year.

annie%20hall

You’re right about the overrated creativity of the kike. The greatest films in the Western genre, for example, were directed by John Ford - a true goy if there ever was one. Not only do the rat-faces have to inject poz into everything they touch, their end products are typically derivative of superior goyische predecessors.

2 Likes

That’s a point that bears repetition.

Jewlywood actually used to turn out some decent entertainment. 90% of it was schlock,of course,but 90% of a lot of stuff is schlock,and the other 10% could get pretty good.

The thing is,this happened when the zhids had enough good sense to stick to the shekel counting part. A lot of their writing pool was goyische,and while there was a lot of political content,the zhids kept it subtle,and didn’t go rubbing it in the faces of the people they expected to purchase it.

I honestly have no idea why they’ve gotten so overt in the past 15 years. Have they all gone collectively mad? Did the Big Secret Jew Council in Tel Aviv decide to go for all the marbles this time? Is it something as simple as there just being too many 4th generation Hollywood zhidlets that need jobs but aren’t capable of finding the water cooler on their own?

2 Likes