Haiti is Reportedly Being Taken Over By Cannibal Gangs

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/haiti-is-reportedly-being-taken-over-by-cannibal-gangs/

The United States military has started evacuating people from the American embassy in Haiti as the country descends into chaos. There are reports that the country is being taken over by cannibal gangs and warlords.

BREAKING: US military has evacuated non-essential personnel from the U.S. embassy in Haiti, a sign of the deteriorating situation there.

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) March 10, 2024

🇭🇹 Haiti has collapsed and the Prime Minister has fled the country as gangs have seized control.

The gangs took control when the Prime Minister has was on an official visit in Kenya.

Your Comments on this… pic.twitter.com/MMs3Iw3DhH

— African Hub (@AfricanHub_) March 10, 2024

BREAKING:

Haiti has descended into cannibal gangs chasing people around and taking over police station.

Their Prime Minister has fled the country.

🚨🚨🚨 pic.twitter.com/aePIaSeXu6

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 10, 2024

The cool thing about immigration from Haiti is that it really brings us diverse and exotic cuisine and culture. pic.twitter.com/kPu85ZzPGM

— 9mmSMG (@9mm_smg) March 10, 2024

Shockingly, all the money the Clinton Foundation poured into Haiti over the years did not fix any of their problems.

I was assured that the tens of millions paid to the Clinton Foundation were used to fix Haiti’s problems. https://t.co/GFMBtTNWVK

— Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) March 10, 2024

Such a shocker.

Either way, Haiti sure sounds like a real exciting place to be now. They say some gang leader who goes by the name “Barbeque” is going to take over the place.

'Barbeque' Cherizier: the gang leader seeking to topple Haiti's government https://t.co/NeKqXlcP71 pic.twitter.com/ca3jLZS940

— Reuters (@Reuters) March 4, 2024

I know nothing about this Barbeque guy, but he has my full support since the Jewish regime in Washington DC is in opposition to him seizing power. They’re trying to get Kenyan police sent in to restore order and Barbeque has vowed to fight them if they try to do this.

Barbeque should become the new dictator of Haiti. I’d be totally fine if this were to happen. It’d be one less country the Jews have power over. If he wants to make cannibalism legal in Haiti that’s his own business.

6 Likes

If Barbeque stops the Hatian migrant flood to America, I’ll send him a care package… but from where will the Cannibals get their weapons to fight The ZOG? maybe the previous “leader” had them stockpiled and now stolen by the cannibal freedom fighters.

It’s going to be interesting to see America’s response.

2 Likes

He’s not going hungry tonight! Cannibalism its a black thang. Pass the Tyrone meat and toddler stew. :woozy_face:
I guess I don’t understand cannibalism unless I’m about to starve to death and my ‘meal’ is already dead, but then again I don’t have an amazing and different negro brain, like Mr. Barbecue.

Canibalism becomes more and more a possiblility and then a reality the higher the negro population, is what it seems like. Thankfully they’re on an island in what’s becoming an 'Escape from New York" type scenario.

Hmm having negroes on islands far away from me where they can’t ruin my environment, what a great idea!

Very interesting news! I wonder what the North American public will think of this.

I guess this puts some pressure on the Mulatto Republic next door.

1 Like

Hasnt cannibalism ALWAYS been a part of Haiti’s rich and vibrant culture?
And the vibrant garbage lining the streets like a red carpet greeting Oscar nominees at the Academy Awards ceremony?
Cannibalism, trash, violence, dark jigs, even darker spooks, rape, … that sounds just like the kind of cultural enrichment the Biden regime wants to spread across America. The Juniggered State of Nomerica. Should be an exciting place, if they get their way.
Perhaps we always needed more cannibalism here. That’s been the missing Thing we needed all along to really make this place rock.

3 Likes

This news outlet is covering the Haitian situation well except for the fact that they don’t tell the truth that Haiti is full of retarded Niggers who can’t self-govern.

Jew “asylum” organizations must be salivating at the thought of bringing these savages into White countries to wreck havoc.

I’m sure they’re organizing jet transport now to fly these wretches into the American heartland - with plenty of shekels from the government - just as Biden is doing during the night with 3rd world invaders on the southern border.

They’re “fleeing war-torn countries,” don’t you know…

After arriving here, they’ll each be able to bring 90 of their closest relatives for “family reunification.”

Oh, and they’ll also be able to vote in the 2024 POTUS election.

2 Likes

don’t forget all of the Xtian groups who are doing the same.

1 Like

Barbeque taking care of business:

“With a name like “Barbeque,” he is destined for Greatness”

– Comment from Donk on GU

1 Like

Yes, Catholic and Lutheran “charities” are two of the very worst - two groups that are trafficking “migrants” into first world Western nations and waging demographic war on White people:

1 Like

That’s exactly their mission & plan to destroy whites.

I heard that old Joe is going to send Haiti $200 million!!! :rage:

2 Likes

No doubt! :rage: :rage:

1 Like

That is one huge waste of money right there!
And another countless millions on the ones they just let in here.
He is trying to turn America into a giant trash dump.
If he sends them $200 million, in ten years, Haiti will STILL look like a trash heap. I wouldn’t mind if him and the top members of his were on the top of the trash pile… or better yet, buried somewhere down inside of it.

IMG_2073

2 Likes

The U.S. could give these savages billions of dollars - they already have - and the country would look the same - the head nigger absconds with the shekels and nothing changes…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.