Haiti: Armed Cannibal Gangs Loot National Library

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/haiti-armed-cannibal-gangs-loot-national-library/

In Haiti a bunch of armed cannibal gangs just looted the National Library.

Haiti's National Library was looted by armed gangs terrorizing the Caribbean nation's capital Port-au-Prince amid extended political paralysis, its director told AFP.https://t.co/ulSj68riOq pic.twitter.com/1KkAmp3SEC

— AFP News Agency (@AFP) April 3, 2024

What’s shocking to me is that Haiti actually had a library. It is shocking because the country is filled with illiterate cannibal niggers. There’s simply no purpose for a library considering the situation.

9 Likes

Really. My first thought was amazement that they had a library.

4 Likes

sure, it was built with big American dollars to try to educate The Savages… Haiti is proof that when Niggers are left to their own devices without White rule, they always resort to savagery.

4 Likes

The destruction of archives, monuments, and libraries are not random events. it is a unified process to erase their /. crimes from history. from the Alexandria library, the libraries of Ivan the Terrible, Joseph Stalin to the archives in Cologne, from the broken noses of statues in Greece to museums in Iraq and Egypt and monuments in Afghanistan and Syria

2 Likes

It was probably just another pile of trash… but it was several piles of book trash roughly dumped on the same region, and it LOOKED like a library:
Those books will become toilet paper before anyone ever actually reads one of those them.

1 Like

it seems that you were banned from the National Library of Haiti - Wikipedia wiki, I don’t think that among the Haitian vandals there are scientists, writers, or simply those who graduated from school and can read something other than the names of films and stores, or maybe they were trick by deception or money

1 Like

When I read this, I figured it was a library in New York or Washington DC - I assume the Biden admin is flying these cannibals into the U.S. in the dead of night.

I can’t think of a worse “immigrant” than a filthy Haitian - why ZOG is most likely flying them into red cities and states.

4 Likes

Haiti National Library!?!?! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! What was stolen? A copy of Black Panther comics? Diary of Ann Frank? A history of Tuskegee niggas? Bill Cosby’s autobiography? There is no downside to the disappearance of this failed race.

2 Likes

They looted all the Cannibal Cuisine cookbooks from the Food and Nutrition section.
And those Marvel Black Panther comic books you mentioned.
Luckily there were no Nike Air Jordan promotions going on there at this time.
There is this film called
BURN AFTER LOOTING about negro impulses. The title isn’t used as in instruction. They are born knowing how to loot. The title refers to a warning they need to remind themselves about WHILE looting. Burn AFTER Looting. So they remember to wait until they’re actually finished looting before starting any fires there. Or they could wind up dying in the blaze. Which, in a place like Haiti, I’m sure a lot of blacks die this way.

IMG_3905

1 Like

The Dead of night.
A perfect term to apply to Haitians being illegally flown into the USA ( whether it’s day Or night. Either way, with these barbaric humanoid entities, it’s The Dead of Night).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.