H.R. McMaster to be Replaced with John Bolton

Originally published at: H.R. McMaster to be Replaced with John Bolton | Infostormer.com

I’m glad to see H.R. McMaster gone, but I’m definitely not a fan of his replacement. John Bolton is a Zionist neocon kook whose political leanings are not much different than what we had with McMaster.

The only reason I would appoint Bolton to this position is to freak out the North Koreans ahead of the planned talks. Bolton is a warmongering nut who has previously talked about how it would be lawful to preemptively attack North Korea.

The only real upside to this appointment is that there is a less likely chance that Bolton will leak information to the press.

Other than that, the appointment sucks. These Zionist neocons like Bolton lost all credibility with the Iraq war. The American people want an America First foreign policy not an Israel First foreign policy which is what Bolton represents.

4 Likes

First off, Bolton is NOT a biological jew, he is just one of their more enthusiastic gentile flunkies. The only reason I could ever support having that goofy-looking prick in the Trump Dark House is if he could accelerate the collapse and destruction of the USSA.

3 Likes

Bolton will advocate for a war on Iran. Israel can’t handle a conventional attack on it’s own, so their Shabbos Goy will try to convince Trump that regime change in Iran is somehow in America’s interest. I’m no military expert, but it looks like war on Iran will make Iraq look like a Girl Scouts outing.

3 Likes

Not to mention draw Russia into the conflict. Maybe this is what’s behind this nerve gas assassination hoax.

2 Likes

I hope he will be fired very soon.

1 Like

I’m no military expert but an all-out war against Iran would be like going to war against Germany all over again. It’s a huge country with 80 million inhabitants, vast deserts, tall mountains and high plateaus. Its gulf coast and capital city are protected by some of those impassable mountains. It would require re-starting the Draft, a formal declaration of war by Congress, the full support of the public…I just don’t see any of that happening!

3 Likes

Bolton looks like The professor from Felix the Cat.

Ff-professor

1 Like
1 Like

This personnel swap is like changing the bartender at the bar where all the drunks go.