Greta Thunberg is Better Looking Than Most American Women

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/greta-thunberg-is-better-looking-than-most-american-women/

The climate hoaxer Greta Thunberg got arrested again the other day. I guess she got arrested twice. She was in the Netherlands blocking a road with some people. The most interesting part about her arrest was finding out that she had tits.

Check them out for yourself.

Greta Thunberg arrested twice in the Netherlands – media

The young climate activist has been detained at a demonstration near the Dutch parliament

Details: https://t.co/hPAUMD7RW0 pic.twitter.com/FYn1n7Pmun

— RT (@RT_com) April 7, 2024

I didn’t even realize she had tits until now. She might not have great tits, but they’re not terrible tits.

Greta might be an autistic mutant but as she’s aged she’s looked less like an autistic mutant.

She’s definitely more attractive than the majority of young women I see walking around in America.

Let me explain why that is.

She doesn’t have any visible tattoos.

She doesn’t have any weird piercings, nose rings etc..

She doesn’t dye her hair any sort of weird color.

She dresses relatively normal.

She isn’t fat and seems to be in reasonably good physical condition.

![|822x530](upload://nu9vK0HvZvWYh666KqD13wUHxHp.jpeg)

All of this automatically makes her more attractive than at least half if not more of the young women I see in America. That’s how low the bar is over here and it’s mostly because young women purposefully go out of their way to make themselves as unattractive as possible.

American women should be ashamed of themselves for letting themselves sink to such levels of depravity. They’re being out done by Greta Thunberg in the looks department and I doubt Thunberg even puts much effort into her appearance. She just doesn’t go out of her way to make herself look like shit.

9 Likes

Did a double take when I saw the headline. But you’ve got a point.

Those are fake tits. Probably mosquito
bites from being out protesting traffic too much.
A few years ago, the left wanted to make memorial statues to two popular (for Their cause) figures at the time, but only had enough funds to make one statue.
So they made the Greta Floydberg monument. It didn’t last very long and was found missing, its feet being the only thing left of the monstrosity.
Some on the far left believe that it ran away into the hills and will one day return manifest as their messiah. With wings shooting anti-white 50 caliber bullets in 180 degree patterns to save the world:
I believe that to be a simple legend. But some folks would actually want this to be true.
Here is the short-lived monument, below.
Charming, isn’t it?———
The Greta Floydberg Monument:
2021-2021

IMG_2252

American chix seemed to look much better in the 80s and 90s than now. Probably due to the fact there was much more Aryan racial purity back then. And it was a society where women were encouraged to look and act feminine, none of that girrrrlboss shit. Today a lot of white people are overweight, overmedicated mutts and mongrels. And they go out of their way to look unattractive, with their tattoo sleeves, nose rings, sloppy clothes and what-not.

4 Likes

A society which encourages obesity as a perfectly healthy lifestyle choice and has added something called “fat shaming” to its endless list of the forbidden is truly on the road to ruin.

2 Likes

Fat shaming has possibly cured more people than it actually hurt.
How can words hurt someone more than shit they actually put I to their body, if it’s bad?
Words and actions that display a negative stance on something helps people strive to overcome a bad situation health wise that they might be in:
If people giggle whenever the fat kid is up to bat in softball, it might be upsetting or embarrassing somewhat, but it IS a natural reaction to someone who stands out in a negative way based on their appearance and actual health status.
HELL, now in schools, there is never a losing team in PE class . Everyone is a winner. That sets kids up to become angry, hmmmmm, kind of like the gen z kids who seem to despise everything normal nowadays.
Everything is backward and upside down here in social politics. I mean REALLY backwards, in an unhealthy way.
We SHOULD be laughing the dresses off of tranny kids , making them feel inclined to dress up as John Wayne the next day to pretend they are as macho as you can get. Kind of a reverse psychology of sorts . Even the school principal should be joining in the bashing of this gay-ass new phase of social engineering in society.

2 Likes

that’s the first thing I noticed. lol… all the other pics I’ve seen of her made it look like she had none. I just assumed that she was a mutant-girl and gave it no thought beyond that. BUT… maybe she’s taking estrogen to look more normal.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, the girl is deformed. It sounds cruel and probably isn’t her fault due to her mother drinking alcohol and doing drugs while she was in the womb, but I have no sympathy for a girl who acts like a little cunt. Those tits look hideous and deformed, like the owner. She also has the head and face of a cabbage patch kid. I don’t think age will help her, and she’ll always look like a genetic experiment.

2 Likes

These Thunberg arrest pics are all deep-state propaganda giving The Gnome some much needed publicity.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.