Greta Thunberg Apologizes for Threatening World Leaders

Originally published at: Greta Thunberg Apologizes for Threatening World Leaders | Infostormer.com

The deranged retard and climate doomsday cult leader Greta Thunberg apologized for threatening world leaders.

… improvise speeches in a second language.
But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this. I can not enough express the fact that I – as well as the entire school strike movement- are against any possible form of violence. It goes without saying but I say it anyway.

— Greta Thunberg (@GretaThunberg) December 14, 2019

But she needs to apologize for much more than that. She should apologize for being a bitter and disgusting individual who wants people to eat bugs and pay carbon taxes.

Oddly enough, a documentary about her has already been produced and will air on Hulu next year.

A documentary on the young climate activist Greta Thunberg will be arriving on Hulu next year https://t.co/bYBetE73KN pic.twitter.com/UBjpZTnKkg

— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) December 16, 2019

This just shows that there was nothing organic about her rise to fame. It was all carefully planned.

A documentary about her wouldn’t be coming out this soon if this wasn’t all managed in advance.

All you climate doomsday cultists are following a fraudulent hoax figure. You’ve been duped and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for being so stupid.

6 Likes

iirc she said they should be put up against a wall and shot

tough to misinterpret that

4 Likes