Greece: Thessaloniki Mayor Beaten for Supporting Migrant Invaders

Originally published at: Greece: Thessaloniki Mayor Beaten for Supporting Migrant Invaders | Infostormer.com

The Mayor of Thessaloniki Yiannis Boutaris got sent a strong message the other day. He was beaten and had objects thrown at him for supporting the migrant invasion of his country.

Here are some clips of the incident.

He suffered minor injuries and was hospitalized after the incident. Quite frankly, he’s lucky that he only got beaten up a bit. This man is a traitor and is actively working to replace his own people with invaders.

If I had to guess, this type of thing is going to become a much more common occurrence throughout Europe. There are lots of traitors like this scumbag that need to be dealt with.

7 Likes

Ordinarily I would condemn any physical attack on an old man, but that bastard deserved to be stomped and kicked to death. That is how we should be dealing with race-traitor politicians here in the USSA. They do not fear us, they do not respect us.

Sadly, most Whites are not going to wake up until it gets to the point where they will have to fight the wetbacks and the darkies for the last loaf of bread on the store shelf.

7 Likes

About time people start standing up and fighting back. This seems quite a mild response to the invasion and rape of our countries.

4 Likes

It’s funny how the (((media))) use the term ‘Nationalist’ as though it’s a bad thing. When you look at what the anti-nationalist have achieved in Europe with their rape gangs, peace trucks and other vibrant events then this is exactly the treatment they deserve. These anti-nationalists should fuck off back to Israel where they belong.

4 Likes

As the song says The Greeks Don’t Want No Freaks.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is true but I read a different slant on the event. From one account, he is a Zionist jew and hosted a gay parade on a memorial day honoring the genocide of 350.000 Greeks of Pontus by kemal’s turks.He is a known traitor, zionist, islam friend, commie, gay activist and unfortunately a mayor. Either story, he got his just upcomin’s

9 Likes

This, this right here needs to catch on. These pieces of shit need to understand that THEY are OUR employees. Nobody`s boss ever takes shit from their employees.

3 Likes

I just found out that this DEGENERATE was partying with Turks and queers on the same day that Greeks commemorate a massacre at the hands of the Ottomans in WWI. Unfortunately the mob that beat up this pansy didn’t kill him.

4 Likes

“It’s funny how the (((media))) use the term ‘Nationalist’ as though it’s a bad thing.”…i was going to mention the same thing. Any patriot standing up against ethnocide is a “right wing extremist”…it’s sickening. Of course the media and Israel wished him a speedy recovery, naturally.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Merkel get kicked around like this, she deserves it as much as this old traitor.

4 Likes

Both of them should be dropped off in a no-go zone.

3 Likes

He deserved a beat down 1000 times worse than what Italians did to Il Duce.

3 Likes